(单词翻译:单击)
You've met someone online who shares your interests. Now it's time to take it to the next level and meet in person.
你在网上遇到了和你志趣相投的朋友 。现在是时候进入下一步,亲自见面了 。
You Will Need
你需要
A public place to meet
公共场合见面
Transportation
交通
A friend
朋友
An observant eye
洞若观火的眼睛
Realistic expectations
切合实际的期望
Steps
步骤
Step 1 Meet in public
1.公共场合见面
Meet in a public place with plenty of other people around.
在周围有比较多人的公共场合见面 。
Tip Meet during the daytime.
小贴士:会面时间安排在白天 。
Step 2 Drive yourself
2.自己前往
Drive yourself to the date. Don't rely on the other person to give you a ride.
自己前往约会地点,不要让约会对象带你去 。
Step 3 Tell friends
3.告知朋友
Tell a friend where you're going to be and for how long, and keep your cell phone with you.
告诉朋友你要去哪里,要去多长时间,保持手机通畅 。
Step 4 Be prepared
4.做好准备
Be prepared to meet someone who looks different than you expected. If your date misled you about their looks, you might not be able to trust them and should rethink dating them.
做好准备,你可能会遇到跟你预料的完全不同的人 。如果约会对象的外表误导了你,你或许不应该信任他们,应该重新考虑是否继续约会 。
Tip Check for a wedding ring tan line, especially on men. Thirty percent of married men use online dating services.
小贴士:检查一下有没有戴过结婚戒指的痕迹,尤其是男性 。30%的已婚男士仍然参加网上约会节目 。
Step 5 Refrain from drinking
5.克制饮酒
Refrain from drinking too much. Getting drunk on your first date makes a bad impression and can be dangerous.
不要饮酒太多 。第一次约会就喝醉给人造成不好的印象,而且也很危险 。
Step 6 Be realistic
6.现实一点
Be realistic. Keep the conversation light, have fun, and don't expect too much from the first date.
现实一点 。让对话保持比较轻松有趣的氛围 。第一次约会不要期望太多 。
Tip End the date if something about the other person seems out of place and gives you a bad feeling.
小贴士:如果对方看上去不合适或给你不好的感觉,结束约会 。
Step 7 Assess the date
7.评估约会
Assess the date and decide what your next step should be. If you hit it off, you may want to keep dating. But if you had no chemistry, keep looking for that special someone.
评估这次约会,决定下一步应该怎样做 。如果你们比较投缘,可以考虑继续约会 。但是如果你没有感觉,继续寻找你的意中人 。
Did you know? According to one survey, 12 percent of engaged or married couples meet online.
你知道吗?根据调查,12%已经订婚或结婚的夫妇都是在网上结识的 。