(单词翻译:单击)
Can we be frank? No one cares about your vows except you. Which is exactly why you should feel free to indulge your every wedding whim.
我们要坦白一点,除了自己之外,没人在乎你的誓言 。所以,你完全有理由在婚礼誓言上自由发挥 。
You Will Need
你需要
Self-absorption
聚精会神
Cheesiness
喜庆的氛围
No shame
不怕羞
Steps
步骤
Step 1 Sex them up
1.性感
Make your vows sexy. Say things that make everyone—old and young alike—cringe with embarrassment.
让你的誓言性感起来 。让在场的每一位,无论是老人还是年轻人,都感到尴尬而难为情 。
Step 2 Hone your standup act
2.磨练
Treat your vows like a stand-up routine.
多锻炼,让你的婚礼誓言就像起立那样成为习惯 。
Step 3 Include inside jokes
3.内涵笑话
Include lots of inside jokes. Who cares if no one at the service knows what the hell you’re talking about? This day is about you.
添加许多有内涵的笑话 。如果婚礼上没人知道你到底说的是什么,谁又会在意呢?你才是这一天的主角 。
Step 4 Wax poetic
4.吟诗作赋
Set your vows in iambic pentameter. Everyone loves amateur poetry.
把你的誓言写成押韵的诗歌的形式 。每个人都喜欢业余诗歌 。
Step 5 Make them gag
5.保持缄默
Make your promises so touchy-feely, lovey-dovey, ooey, gooey, that your loved ones want to gag.
让你的承诺卿卿我我,浓情蜜意,让你爱的人感动得保持沉默 。
Step 6 Break into song
6.高歌一曲
For truly memorable vows, break into song—preferably one you wrote yourself.
如果想要比较难忘的誓言,放声高歌——最好是你自己创作的歌曲 。
Step 7 Make it lengthy
7.长篇大论
Make your vows as long as possible. Hey, you may not have a captive audience like this ever again.
尽量让你的誓言长一点 。以后永远不会有如此迷恋你的听众了 。
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston’s wedding vows included a promise to make milkshakes. The marriage lasted four years.
布拉德·皮特和詹妮弗·安妮斯顿的婚礼诗词中提到做奶昔的承诺,他们的婚姻维持了四年 。