(单词翻译:单击)
Emotions are bound to play a role at a wedding. Whether you are happy or sad, prevent the tears from falling with these tear-free tips.
情绪在婚礼上发挥着重要作用 。无论你是开心还是悲伤,根据下面的技巧,防止泪洒婚礼现场 。
You Will Need
你需要
Deep breaths
深呼吸
Imagination
想像
Steps
步骤
STEP 1 Stop from crying
1.防止哭泣
Stop your lip from quivering, and the tears from falling, by taking a deep breath and counting to 10.
深呼吸,数到10,制止嘴唇颤抖,眼泪洒落 。
Repeat the process until you feel relaxed and calm.
重复这个动作,直到你感觉放松和平静 。
STEP 2 Blink your eyes
2.眨眼
Blink your eyes faster and faster to prevent the tears from falling.
快速,更快速地眨眼,防止眼泪滑落 。
STEP 3 Imagine yourself
3.想像
Imagine yourself in a calm, relaxing place, such as a beach. Picture sitting there, smelling salty air and watching the ocean waves.
想像自己处于一个平静而放松的地方,比如沙滩上 。描绘自己坐在那里,闻着有咸味的空气,欣赏波浪的场景 。
STEP 4 Impede your tears
4.抑制眼泪
Impede your tears by pinching the skin between your thumb and your pointer finger.
掐一下拇指和食指之间的皮肤,抑制眼泪流出 。
STEP 5 Say a mantra
5.念咒语
Repeat calming words or phrases, such as "relax" or "stay calm."
重复一些让自己平静下来的词语或短语,比如“放松”或“保持冷静” 。
Breathe and close your eyes to relax even more.
闭上眼睛深呼吸,让自己进一步放松下来 。
STEP 6 Distract your emotions
6.转移注意力
Distract yourself from your emotions by reciting the alphabet backwards, singing your favorite song in your head, or counting the number of guests. You can enjoy the flood of emotions without the flood of tears.
从后往前倒背字母表,或者在脑海中哼唱自己喜欢的歌曲,或者数一下宾客的数量,转移对情绪的注意力 。没有眼泪,你也可以纵情宣泄自己的情绪 。
Over 1 billion people around the world watched the wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana on July 29, 1981.
1981年7月29日,全世界超过10亿人观看了查尔斯王子和戴安娜王妃的婚礼 。