影视精讲《心灵驿站》第24期:不要把朋友当出气筒
日期:2013-09-01 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Can I give you a ride home? - No, thanks.
用不用我送你回家? - 不,谢谢.
Thanks for hanging out. - Sure. Of course.
谢谢你听我说完. - 没什么.
Hey, baby. This your little friend, huh?
嗨,宝贝儿.这是你的"小"朋友,啊哈?
Fuck you, Chris. I'm leaving.
操你, 克里斯.我要走了.
Emily. Emily, wait.
艾米丽.艾米丽, 等等.
Get off of me! - Hey.
放开我! - 嗨.
Please, don't do that.
请放开她.
This is none of your business, all right?
这是你管的事,是吗?
You want to get out of my way?
你想挡我的路?
Oh, my God, stop it! Stop it! Fin, go! Go! Just go!
哦, 天啊,停手!停手!芬, 跑!跑!快跑!
What's that guy's problem?
这家伙有啥毛病?
Fucking freak. - You're such a fucking prick.
他妈的怪胎. - 你真讨厌.
Emily. What?
艾米丽.怎么了?
Hey. What's up?
嗨.怎么了?
I brought you some coffee. - Thanks.
我给你带了咖啡. - 谢谢.
Hey, man, I'm sorry about last night.
嗨,伙计,关于昨晚的事我很抱歉
My pop, you see, he got a little pain,
我爸,你知道,他昨晚有点不舒服,
and so I got nervous, you know.
我很紧张.
And I called the doctor. He's okay, though.
我叫来医生.他又说没事了.
By the time I called the Mill, you were gone already.
等我给米尔打通电话的时候,你已经走了.
You gotta get a phone,bro.
你该装个电话了,兄弟
So, was the Mill fun last night? - Nope.
想听昨天在米尔家的笑话吗? - 不.
Any word from Olivia?
有奥莉维亚的消息吗?
No. - You wanna do something tonight? - No
没有. - 今晚你想干啥? - 不.
What the fuck, man? I said I was sorry.
你怎么了,伙计?我已经道歉了.
What more do you want from me?
你还想让我怎么样?
I want to be left alone, Joe. Okay?
我想一个人待着, 乔.行吗?
That's what I want.
这就是我的想法.
Fine. Be alone.
好.一个人.

妙语佳句

Dangerous
adj.危险的

The most dangerous place to fly remains africa.
危险的飞行区域依旧是非洲。

------------------------------------------------------
Contribute to
v.捐献;促成 ;投稿;有助于

They also may contribute to preventing severe disease and death.
这些药物还可有助于预防严重疾病和死亡。

------------------------------------------------------
Get out of
vt.摆脱;逃避

Explore the world and get out of your comfort zone.
去探索世界吧,离开你的舒适地带。

剧情百科

Fen未能阻止Chris对Emily动粗,反而是自找苦吃的挨了Chris一拳。联想到Olivia和他丈夫,因为自己的矮小无能不能保护自己身边的朋友。让Fen无奈和生气,而Fen生气时最不该做的就是把气撒在对自己最忠诚的朋友Joe上。

考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1.I _____ what the pandora team is doing.
我很钦佩潘多拉团队正在做的事情。
2.Can you tell me what happened _____?
您能详细地告诉我案发的经过吗?

A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:

1.Why is property so dangerous?
房地产为何如此危险
2.Such actions would contribute to the desired structural transition.
此类举措将有助于实现中国渴望的结构转型。

分享到
重点单词
  • severeadj. 剧烈的,严重的,严峻的,严厉的,严格的
  • explorev. 探险,探测,探究
  • milln. 磨坊,磨粉机,工厂 v. 碾碎,磨,(使)乱转
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • contributevt. 捐助,投稿 vi. 投稿,贡献,是原因之一
  • finn. 鳍,鱼翅,鳍状物,散热片,五元纸币 vt. 装上鳍
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • transitionn. 过渡,转变