影视精讲《心灵驿站》第14期:捍卫自己拥有的友谊
日期:2013-07-07 20:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Hey, Fin!Wakey, wakey, baby!
嗨, 芬!醒醒, 伙计!
Hey, I'll be at the truck.
嗨,我去餐车那了.
Hey, Joe! Big Joe!
嗨, 乔!大乔!
What's up, fellas?
怎么了,伙计们?
Oh, look at the stash. Ron Jeremy.
哦, 仔细看. 这是朗 杰里米.
Thank you. I'll get your coffees.
谢谢.来杯咖啡.
You know how I like it.
你知道我有多喜欢.
All right. - Thanks, bro.
好了. - 谢了.
Hey, how's your old man?
嗨,你爸咋样了?
He's doing better.
他好点了.
Hey, let me get one of those.
嗨,给我来一根.
How long is he gonna be out?
他还要多久能好?
Holy shit. Look at that.
哦.看那.
It's fucking Mini-Me.
那有个小人龟.
Hey. plane! Da plane!"
嗨."扁平人!扁平人!"
Fin!Fin! - You know him?
芬! 芬!- 你认识他?
"Hey, boss! Hey, boss!"
"嗨,老大!嗨,老大!"
Shut the fuck up.
都给我闭嘴.
Hey! - What?
嗨! - 怎么了?
Shut up.
闭嘴.
Why don't you ease up, Joey? - Two bucks.
紧张什么, 乔? - 两块钱.
I got it. - I'm light, man.
我给. - 我没带钱,伙计.
Okay. Of course you're light. Ok.
知道你没钱.
Hey, Joe, we're still playing softball every Friday night.
嗨, 乔, 我们每周五晚上还打棒球.
Why don't you come by, man?
你怎么不来?
You should bring your little buddy.
你应该带上你的“小”伙伴来.
How funny would that be?
那该多有意思?
Him walking up to the plate, you know?
他跑垒的时候,想象一下?
It's like, "Throw one in there! Throw one in there!"
就像这样, "投到这!投到这!"
All right, see ya, Joe. - Take it easy, man.
好吧,再见, 乔. - 轻松点,伙计.

妙语佳句

Disturb (pt&pp.disturbed)
vt.打扰,妨碍;使骚动;使不安,使烦恼;妨碍睡眠(休息等)

The white house is determined that nothing should disturb it.
白宫决意不让任何事情扰乱这一策略。

------------------------------------------------------
Walk up to
走近, 走向

People were no longer permitted to walk up to the top.
人们无法再获准走上塔顶。

------------------------------------------------------
Beside the point
离题的

Whether americans want to save more may be beside the point: they won't have much choice.
美国人是否想存更多的钱都无关紧要了:他们很快将别无选择。

剧情百科


巴芬可以无视周围人对他的嘲笑,但是乔不行,看着两个家伙一唱一和的嘲笑着巴芬,乔为了捍卫自己与巴芬的友谊,直接翻脸不认人。

考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1.That's how you _____ nice? Not stealing?
这就是你对好人的定义?不偷东西?
2.Decisions were often made ______ incorrect information.
有些决定是根据错误信息作出的。

A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:

1.Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you.
对不起,我不是故意要打扰你。
2.His remarks about gardening were beside the point.
他对园艺的一席话简直是文不对题

分享到
重点单词
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • permittedadj. 被允许的 v. 允许(permit的过去分词)
  • disturbv. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安
  • finn. 鳍,鱼翅,鳍状物,散热片,五元纸币 vt. 装上鳍
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨