影视精讲《心灵驿站》第04期:新环境
日期:2013-06-16 20:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Then where'd you go? I see.
你要去哪?我知道.
So, what else, dude?
还有啥事, 你这家伙?
Yeah? Andy, why don't you come out here, bro?
好?安迪, 为什么你不能来一趟,兄弟?
I'm going out of my mind.
我要疯了.
Holy shit. Hey, let me call you back. Bye.
该死的.嗨,我会给你打过去的.Bye.
Wow. How you doing?
喔.你好吗?
Fine.Do you sell coffee?
很好.你是不是卖咖啡的?
Cafe con leche. It's the house special.
这是本店的特色.
You'll love it. Trust me. - Okay.
你会喜欢的.相信我. - Ok.
I also got hot dogs and muffins.
不再要一个热狗或一份松饼?
You live around here? -Yeah.
你在附近住? -是的.
I never seen you around. Where you from?
我从来没见过你.你从哪来?
Hoboken.
霍波肯.
No shit? I live in Manhattan, dude.
骗我?我住在曼哈顿,伙计.
So, why you out here? Work? Family? Just, like...
那么,你为啥来这儿?为工作?为家庭? 还是...
How much do I owe you for the coffee?
一共多少钱?
Oh, shit. Sorry, man. It's a buck.
哦,糟糕.抱歉.一块钱.
Is there a convenience store nearby?
附近有没有食品店?
Yeah. Down the road about a mile and a half on the right.
有.沿着路往前走一里半,路右边.
This is my pop's truck, by the way.
顺便说一句,这是我老爸的车
He's sick. That's why I'm out here.
他病倒了.我来替他.
He can't get out of bed.
他连床都下不了.
I'm taking care of this shit for him.
我替他照看这个烂摊子.
I've been here for six weeks.
我要在这6个星期.
It's driving me crazy.
我都快疯了.
Thanks.
谢谢.
Hey, I'm here every day from 7:00 to 3:00.
嗨,我每天早上7点到下午3点在这.
I'm Joe Oramas. What's your name?
我叫乔 奥拉玛斯. 你叫什么?
Fin. -Fin?
芬. -芬?
Yeah. -Cool.
是的. -酷.
Hey, your place around here?
嗨,你在这附近住?
Yeah.
是的.

妙语佳句

Convenience
n. 方便,便利;便利设施;个人的舒适或利益;(公共)厕所

Convenience store closes at 4.
便利店4点都关门了.

------------------------------------------------------
Deliver (pt&pp.delivered)
vt.发表;递送;交付;使分娩
vi.投递;传送

The Canadians plan to deliver more food to southern Somalia...
加拿大计划向索马里南部地区运送更多的食品。
We don't promise what we can't deliver.
我们承诺的就一定会兑现

------------------------------------------------------
In advance
在前头;预先,事先;提前;先期

People book a month in advance.
人们提前一个月预订。


剧情百科


乔的喜欢和人交流,热情的性格刚开始让芬觉得很不在,但在以后的日子,乔的不懈努力慢慢打动了芬自闭与不信任人的心灵。

考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1.Why to _____ it further our union?
为什么更进一步延迟它我们的协会?
2.I will _____ the matter soon.
我一会会注意下这个事情的。

A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:

1.Somebody had to deliver it.
必须有人送进去.
2.I have to tell him in advance.
我得事先告诉他。

分享到
重点单词
  • conveniencen. 适宜,便利,便利设施,方便的时间,舒适
  • buckn. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • finn. 鳍,鱼翅,鳍状物,散热片,五元纸币 vt. 装上鳍