影视精讲《心灵驿站》第17期:共度午餐
日期:2013-07-13 22:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Man, when you guys taste this, you're gonna be so happy we did this, trust me.
伙计,你尝到这个后,肯定觉着不错,相信我
Anybody? - No, thanks.
有人要吗? - 不,谢谢.
Fin. Everyone's doing it. It's there if you want it.
芬.谁需要,自己拿.
Hey, Fin. Let me ask you a question. What do you think of Amtrak?
嗨, 芬.我问你一个问题.你怎么看Amtrak公司 ("美铁",美国铁路客运公司)?
I don't know. I've never ridden on Amtrak.
我不知道.我没坐过美铁的火车.
You've never ridden Amtrak? - No.
你从没坐过美铁的火车? - 没有.
I thought that's what you train guys did.
我想你这么喜欢火车,应该坐过.
How's your dad, Joe?
你爸怎么样了, 乔?
Well, he's driving me nuts, but he's better. Thanks.
不错,他老骂我,但是身体越来越好了. 谢谢
Chuleta con cebolla, con arroz con frijoles. Chuleta con cebolla, con arroz con frijoles.Cuban surprise, in other words.
“古巴惊喜”,用西班牙语说的.
Bring 'em in. - What?
祈祷. - 什么?
Grace. - Really?
谢恩祷告. - 真的?
Yeah, we gotta give thanks. Come on. Bring them in.
是的,我们要感谢上帝的恩赐.来吧.感谢上帝给我们这些.
Hands around. Who wants to say it? - You.
手拉在一起.谁有什么要说的? - 你.
God, thank you for letting us sit here and enjoy this meal.
上帝,感谢你让我们坐在这里享受美食.
Please watch over everybody. Please let my dad heal
请保佑每一个人.请让我爸爸康复
'cause he's driving me fucking crazy.
应为他快把我弄疯了.
Anybody you guys want to mention? - No. Amen.
你们有啥说吗? - 没有. 阿门.
Let's dig in. Olivia, plate. - Oh.
开吃吧.奥莉维亚, 盘子. - 哦.
Fin? Let me ask you a question, Fin.
芬?让我问你个问题, 芬.
Do you people have clubs?
你们有俱乐部吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You know, like a "train of the month" club.
你知道,像类似"每月火车"之类的俱乐部.
Yeah, there are clubs.
是的,有这样的俱乐部.
What do you guys do?
你们都干些什么?
Well, they get together, and they look at old photographs,
哦,他们聚到一起,看些老照片,
and sometimes they watch a movie.
有时也放些电影
Watch a movie? That's cool.
看电影?一定很酷.
Oh, shit. Sorry. This looks good.
哦,该死的电话.抱歉.应该是好事.

妙语佳句

Display (pt&pp.displayed)
n.展览,陈列;陈列品,展览品;显示器;炫耀
vt.显示;陈列;展开,伸展;夸示,炫耀
vi.(计算机屏幕上)显示

The cabinets display seventeenth-century blue-and-white porcelain.
展柜中陈列着17世纪的青花瓷。
The chart can then display the links connecting these groups.
这张图就会显示出这些群体之间的关联。
She was leaning against a display case of prints of Paris.
她正倚靠在一个展示巴黎照片的陈列柜上。

------------------------------------------------------
Beyond expression
无法形容;难以言喻;欣愉莫名

My gratitude for him is beyond expression.
我对他的感谢是无法表达的。

剧情百科

考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1.Your specific numbers will _____ your rest days.
您具体号码将主宰你休息.
2.She tends to _____.
她这个人比较偏激

A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:

1.The map viewer will display the map.
于是地图浏览器就会显示那个地图。
2.The beauty of the scenery there is beyond expression.
那风景的美丽是无法表达的。

分享到
重点单词
  • sceneryn. 布景,风景,背景
  • finn. 鳍,鱼翅,鳍状物,散热片,五元纸币 vt. 装上鳍
  • porcelainn. 瓷器,瓷
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • viewern. 观看者,电视观众,观察器
  • gratituden. 感恩之心
  • specificadj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的 n. 特效药,特性
  • displayn. 显示,陈列,炫耀 vt. 显示,表现,夸示
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美