2007年12月英语四级真题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期 长对话(1)
日期:2014-10-05 08:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation One
对话一
Mary, I hope you are packed and ready to leave.
玛瑞,我希望你收拾好并准备离开了。
Yes, I'm packed, but not quite ready. I can't find my passport.
当然,我收拾好了,但还不能出发。我找不到我的护照了。
Your passport? That's the one thing you mustn't leave behind.
你的护照?这绝对不能落下。
I know. I haven't lost it. I've packed it, but I can't remember which bag it's in.
我知道。它并没有丢。我把它装好了,但是我忘了放在哪个包里了。
Well, you have to find it at the airport. Come on, the taxi is waiting.
好吧,在机场你一定要把它找出来。快点,出租车在等着呢。
Did you say taxi? I thought we were going in your car.
你是说出租车吗?我还以为我们要坐你的车去呢。
Yes, well, I had planned to, but I'll explain later. You've got to be there in an hour.
是的,我是这么计划来着,但是我待会儿再解释吧。你必须在一个小时内赶到那里。
The plane doesn't leave for two hours. Anyway, I'm ready to go now.
飞机在未来两个小时内不会起飞。无论如何,我准备走了。
Now you are taking just one case, is that right?
你现在只带了一个手提箱,对吗?
No, there is one in the hall as well.
不,还有一个在大厅。
Gosh, what a lot of stuff! You are taking enough for a month instead of a week.
天啊,这么多东西!你带的东西够用一个月而不是一周。
Well, you can't depend on the weather. It might be cold.
天气的事情说不准,会很冷的。
It's never cold in Rome. Certainly not in May. Come on, we really must go.
罗马是不会冷的。五月是不可能的。来吧,我们真的要走了。
Right, we are ready. We've got the bags, I'm sure there is no need to rush.
好,我们准备好了。箱子都带好了,我肯定没有必要着急。
There is. I asked the taxi driver to wait two minutes, not twenty.
有必要。我让出租车司机等两分钟,不是二十分钟。
Look, I'm supposed to be going away to relax. You are making me nervous.
听着,我想出去放松。你让我紧张。
Well, I want you to relax on holiday, but you can't relax yet.
我想让你放松,但现在你还不能放松。
OK, I promise not to relax, at least not until we get to the airport and I find my passport.
好吧,我答应不放松,直到我们到达机场,找到我的护照。
Questions 19 to 22 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题19至22是基于你刚才听到的对话。
Question 19. What does the woman say about her passport?
问题19. 关于护照,这位女士说了什么?
Question 20. What do we know about the woman's trip?
问题20. 关于这位女士的旅行,我们知道什么?
Question 21. Why does the man urge the woman to hurry?
问题21. 为什么男人要求女人快点?
Question 22. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
问题22. 这段对话最可能发生在什么地方?

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.