(单词翻译:单击)
Question 5. W: Why are you so upset and worried?
问题5. 女:你为什么如此不安和担心?
M: I've been racking my brains all morning, trying to recall where I put my gold watch. But it has been in vain.
男:我一早上都绞尽脑汁,想回忆起我把我的金表放在哪里了 。可是我什么都想不起来 。
Q: What do we learn about the man?
问题:我们能得知男子的什么情况?
Question 6. W: I thought you said you were going to call me last week about the car I'm selling.
问题6. 女:我想你上周说过会给我打电话,问我要卖的那辆车的情况 。
M: Oh, I'm sorry. It completely slipped my mind.
男:哦,抱歉 。我完全忘了 。
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:男子什么意思?
Question 7. W: I tried to catch the bus but couldn't make it. So I'm late for class.
问题7. 女:我试图去赶公交车,可是我没赶上 。所以我上课迟到了 。
M: Another excuse. Are you ready for what you'll say tomorrow?
男:又一个借口 。你想好明天的借口了吗?
Q: What does the man imply about the woman?
问题:男子暗示了女子什么的情况?
Question 8. M: The apartment building I live in is going to be torn down before the end of this month. I don't know what to do.
问题8. 男:我住的那座公寓楼会在这个月底前拆掉 。我不知道要怎么办 。
W: Well, my brother is a real estate agent. He can help you out, I think.
女:我哥哥是房地产经纪人 。我想他可以帮你 。
Q: What do we learn about the man?
问题:我们了解到男子的什么情况?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载