(单词翻译:单击)
Question 1. W: What are you doing in here, Sir? Didn't you see the private sign over there?
问题1. W: 先生,你在这里做什么?你没看到那边的私人标志吗?
M: I'm sorry. I didn't notice it when I came in. I'm looking for the manager's office.
M: 对不起,我进来的时候没看到。我在找经理办公室。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:我们从对话中知道什么?
Question 2. W: Mike, what's the problem? You've known from month the report is due today.
问题2. W: 迈克,出了什么问题?你一个月前就知道今天是报告的截止日期。
M: I know, but I'm afraid I need another few days. The data is hard to interpret than I expected.
M: 我知道,但是恐怕我还需要几天。数据比我想的要难翻译得多。
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:男士是什么意思?
Question 3. W: Excuse me, Tony. Has my parcel from New York arrived?
问题3. W: 劳驾,托尼。我的包裹从纽约寄来了吗?
M: Unfortunately, it's been delayed due to the bad weather.
M: 不幸的是,因为天气太差被推迟了。
Q: What is the woman waiting for?
问题:女士在等什么?
Question 4. W: Pam said we won't have the psychology test until the end of next week.
问题4. W: 帕姆说下周末前我们都不会有心理测试。
M: Ellen, you should know better than to take Pam's words for anything.
M: 艾伦,你应该有自己的理解,不该任何事都听帕姆的。
Q: What does the man imply about Pam?
问题:关于帕姆,男士暗示什么?