2007年6月英语四级真题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期 长对话(1)
日期:2014-09-27 09:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation one
对话一
Hello, I have a reservation for tonight.
你好,我今晚预定了房间。
Your name, please.
请问你叫什么?
Nelson, Charles Nelson.
纳尔逊,查尔斯·纳尔逊。
OK, Mr. Nelson. That's a room for five and...
好的,纳尔森先生。那个房间是5……
But excuse me, you mean a room for five pounds? I didn't know the special was so good.
请原谅,你的意思是一间房5英镑?我不知道特价房这么便宜。
No, no, hold on, according to our records, a room for 5 guests was booked under your name.
不,等等。根据我们的记录显示,你的名下预订了一个为5个客人住的房间。
No, no. Hold on. You must have two guests under the name.
不,等等。我定的肯定是两人的房间。
OK, let me check this again. Oh, here we are.
好的,让我再查查。在这里。
Yeah?
怎么样?
Charles Nelson, a room for one for the 19th...
查尔斯·纳尔逊,19日需要一个单间……
Wait, wait. It's for tonight, not tomorrow night.
等等。是今晚,不是明晚。
Em, I don't think we have any rooms for tonight. There's a conference going on in town and er, let's see, yeah, no rooms.
W: 今晚可能没房间了。城里有一个会议,让我看看,没空房了。
Oh, come on! You must have something, anything!
拜托!你们肯定还有房,任何房间都行!
Well, let, let me check my computer here...Ah!
让我查查电脑……啊!
What?
什么?
There has been a cancellation for this evening. A honeymoon suite is now available.
今晚有一个取消了。现在有一个蜜月套房可以住。
Great, I' II take it.
太好了,我要了。
But, I 'II have to charge you 150 pounds for the night.
但是今晚我得收你150英镑。
What? I should have a discount for the inconvenience!
什么?我本该因为这次不便而享受打折优惠!
Well, the best I can give you is a 10% discount plus a ticket for a free continent breakfast.
我最多给你10%的优惠外加一张免费的早餐券。
Hey, isn't the breakfast free anyway?
早餐不是本来就免费吗?
Well, only on weekends.
只在周末如此。
I want to talk to the manager.
我想跟经理谈谈。
Wait, wait, wait...Mr. Nelson, I think I can give you an additional 15% discount.
等等。纳尔森先生,我想我可以给你追加15%的优惠。
Questions 19 to 22 are based on the conversation you've just heard:
基于你听到的回答问题19至22。
Question 19.What's the man's problem?
问题19. 男人的问题是什么?
Question 20. Why did the hotel clerk say they didn't have any rooms for that night?
问题20.为什么酒店员工说那晚没有任何空房了?
Question 21. What did the clerk say about the breakfast in the hotel?
问题21.关于酒店的早餐,员工说了什么?
Question 22. What did the man imply he would do at the end of the conversation?
问题22.在对话的最后,男人暗示他要做什么?

分享到
重点单词
  • inconveniencen. 不便,困难 vt. 使 ... 不便,使 ...
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • implyvt. 暗示,意指,含有 ... 的意义
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • additionaladj. 附加的,另外的