2015年6月英语四级(第2套)听力真题 长对话(2)
日期:2015-12-09 13:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Could you please give me information on airfares from Miami to Bellingham, Washington?
请您给我提供一些从迈阿密到华盛顿州贝灵汉的机票价格的信息,好吗?
We'd like to buy a good flight as cheaply as possible.
我们想买尽可能便宜的合适航班。
Let's see. I want to advise you to pay the normal one-way economy class fare of $555.
我看一下。我建议你买正常价格的单程经济舱,555美元。
If you can fly on a Tuesday or Wednesday and buy your tickets at least 21 days in advance,
若你能在周二或周三出发,且提前至少21天购票,
I suggest you book a round-trip excursion flight.
我建议你预订往返短途航班。
But we may not need the return tickets.
但我们可能不需要返程票。
That's all right. If you don't use them, you should be able to save $89 over the one-way fare.
没关系。如果你不用这些票,你还是能比单程票节省89美元。
Of course, I'd recommend early booking.
当然,我会推荐你提前订票。
You ought to try to reserve the "Super Saver" seats.
你应该尝试预订“超节省”座位。
There are only a few of them and they are 50% cheaper than the others.
这种票只有几张了,而且它比其它票便宜50%。
That sounds like a good idea.
听起来是个好主意。
Wait, to save another hundred dollars or so, why don't you book a flight to Vancouver, Canada?
等一下,要再省100美元左右,你为何不预订去加拿大温哥华的航班呢?
But that's farther than where we want to go.
但那比我们要去的地方远。
I know, but you can take a bus from Vancouver back to Bellingham and still save money.
我知道,但你可以坐汽车从温哥华回到贝灵汉,还是能省钱。
And if you are travelling with children, you might be able to get a discount if you fly economy class.
如果你带着儿童旅行并坐经济舱,也许能得到折扣。
But they don't get any discount.
但孩子们就没有折扣了。
But to take the advantage of the airline's guarantee fare policy,
但为了要利用航空公司的保证票价政策,
you'd have to make reservations and pay for your tickets at least six weeks in advance.
你得预订并提前至少六周付款。
Try and begin the search for available seats...
试着开始找座位……
No, thank you.
不用,谢谢。
Excuse me?
对不起,你说什么?
I'll call you back if we don't decide to drive.
如果我们决定了不开车去,我会给你打电话。

分享到