(单词翻译:单击)
Question 15. I really like those abstract paintings we saw yesterday. What do you think?
问题15. 我真的很喜欢昨天看到的抽象油画。你觉得呢?
I guess it's something I haven't acquired a taste for yet.
我想我还不懂得去欣赏这些东西。
What does the man imply?
男人感觉到什么?
Question 16. You haven't seen a blue notebook, have you? I hope I didn't leave it in the reading room.
问题16. 你有没有看到一本蓝色的笔记本?我希望我没有把它落在阅览室。
Did you check that pile of journals you've borrowed from the library the other day?
你检查过前几天你从图书馆借的那些期刊了吗?
What is the man trying to say to the woman?
男人试图告诉女人什么?
Question 17. How about joining me for a cup of coffee?
问题17. 去喝杯咖啡怎么样?
I'd love to, but I'm exhausted. I was up till 3 this morning, writing a paper for my literature class.
我很想去,但是我现在筋疲力竭。我昨晚写论文一直写到了凌晨3点。
Why does the woman decline the man's invitation?
为什么女人会拒绝男人的邀请?
Question 18. You had a job interview yesterday, didn't you? How did it go?
问题18. 你昨天有一个面试吧?怎么样?
Not too bad, I guess. There were about 20 candidates competing for the sales manager's job. And finally it was down to three of us, but the other two seemed better qualified.
我感觉还行。有20名候选人竞争销售经理的工作。到最后,只剩下包括我在内的三个人。但是我觉得他们两人更有能力。
What does the man imply?
这位男士在暗示什么?