(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation one
对话一
Mrs. Dawson, thanks very much for coming down to the station. I just like to go over some of the things that you told police officer Parmer at the bank.
道森太太,非常感谢你能来。我只是想要确认你告诉银行警署帕默的事。
All right.
好的。
Well, could you describe the man who robbed the bank for this report that we're filling out here? Now, anything at all that you can remember would be extremely helpful to us.
好,你能描述一下那位抢银行的男人吗?我们要在这里填写报告。现在任何你回忆的东西都对我们很有帮助。
Well, just, I can only remember basically what I said before.
我只记得我之前说过的一些基本事情。
That's all right
好的。
The man was tall, er, six foot, and he had dark hair, and he had moustache.
这名男子高6英尺,他有一头深色的头发,留着胡子。
Very good. All right, did he have any other distinguishing marks?
好的。他还有其他明显的识别记号吗?
Um, no, none that I can remember.
我记得没有什么记号。
Do you remember how old he was by any chance?
你还记得他大约多大吗?
Er, well, I guess around 30, maybe younger, give or take a few years.
我猜大概30岁,可能不到30。总之就在30上下。
Uh, all right. Do you remember anything about what he was wearing?
很好。你还记得他的穿着吗?
Yes, yes, he had on a dark sweater, a...a solid color.
是的,他穿着一件单色的深色毛衣。
OK. Um, anything else that strikes you at the moment?
现在还想起其他事情了吗?
I remember he was wearing a light shirt under the sweater. Yes, yes.
我记得他毛衣里穿着一件浅色衬衫。
All right. Mrs. Dawson, I really appreciate what you've been through today. I'm just going to ask you to look at some photographs before you leave if you don't mind. It won't take very long. Can you do that for me?
好的,道森太太,今天真的很感谢你。如果你不介意的话,我还想让你看一些照片,不会耽误你很长的时间,行吗?
Oh, of course.
当然。
Would you like to step this way with me, please?
那我们来这边吧?
OK, sure.
好的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Questions 19 to 21 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
基于你听到的对话,回答19至21题。
Question 19. What do we learn about the woman?
问题19. 我们能了解到女人的什么事?
Question 20. What did the suspect look like?
问题20. 嫌疑人是什么样子?
Question 21. What did the man finally ask the woman to do?
问题21. 男人最后让女人做什么事情?