2015年6月英语四级(第1套)听力真题 长对话(2)
日期:2015-11-27 13:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Miss Yamada, did you ever think that you would find yourself living and working in the western world?
山田女士,你曾想过你会在西方世界生活并工作吗?
No, not really, although I've always listened to recordings of great orchestras from Europe.
我想象不到,虽然我经常听欧洲一些很棒的管弦乐队的录音。
So you enjoyed classical music even when you were very young?
所以从你很小的时候,你就喜欢古典音乐了吗?
Oh, yes. I was only a child.
是的。那时我还是个小孩子。
You were born in 1955. Is that right?
你是1955年出生的。是吗?
Yes, I began violin lessons at school when I was six.
是的,我六岁的时候在学校参加了小提琴课。
As young as that, did you like it?
作为一个那么小的小孩,你喜欢小提琴课吗?
Oh, yes, very much.
是的,非常喜欢。
When did you first play on your own?
你第一次独自演奏是什么时候?
I mean, when did you give your first performance?
我是指,你什么时候第一次表演?
I think I was 8...? No, 9.
我想是我八岁……不,九岁的时候。
I just had my birthday a week before, and my father had bought me a new violin.
在那一周前,我刚过完自己的生日,我的父亲给我买了一把新的小提琴。
I played a small piece at the school concert.
我在学校音乐会上表演了一小段。
Did you know then that you would become a professional violinist?
那时候你知道自己会成为一名职业的小提琴家吗?
Yes, I think so.
是的。
I enjoyed playing the violin very much, and I didn't mind practicing, sometimes three or four hours a day.
我非常享受拉小提琴,我不觉得练习辛苦,一天甚至要练上三四个小时。
And when did you first come to Europe?
你什么时候来欧洲的呢?
I was very lucky.
我非常幸运。
When I was 15, I won a scholarship to a college in Paris.
我十五岁的时候,获得了巴黎一所大学的奖学金。
That was for a three-year course.
那是一项三年的课程。
How did your parents feel about that?
你的父母怎么看呢?
I think they were pleased and worried at the same time.
我想他们既开心又担心。
It was the chance of a lifetime, but of course I would be thousands of miles from home.
那是一生一次的机会,但我会离家很远。
Anyway, I studied in Paris for three years and then went back to Tokyo.
不管怎样,我在巴黎学习了三年然后回到了东京。

分享到
重点单词
  • violinn. 小提琴
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • performancen. 表演,表现; 履行,实行 n. 性能,本事