(单词翻译:单击)
Question 15. I heard about your promotion. You must be thrilled.
问题15. 我听说你晋升了,你一定非常兴奋。
Not really. The new office is huge, but the workload has doubled.
没有,虽然新办公室很大,不过工作量加倍了。
What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
从这段对话中,我们了解到关于这个男人的什么?
Question 16. I can't decide what to do about the party tomorrow.
问题16. W:我无法决定去不去明天的派对。
You don't have to go if you don't want to, but I will be glad to give you a ride if you do.
不愿意就不去,如果你去,我非常高兴载你一程。
What do we learn from the conversation?
我们能从对话中了解到什么?
Question 17. Now, if you have any questions about the contract, I will be happy to answer them.
问题17. 如果你对合同有任何疑问,我很高兴为你解答。
Nothing comes to mind right now, but I'd like to go over all the articles of the contract once more before signing it.
现在还没有想到,但签合同之前,我想再看一遍合同条款。
What are the speakers doing right now?
谈话者正在做什么?
Question 18. We are out of paper for the printer. Can you please order some?
问题18. 我们没有打印纸了。你能去订购一些吗?
I completed the order form online yesterday, and it will be here by noon. I'll let you know when it comes in.
我昨天在网上已经订过,应该中午就会到,到了我就告诉你。
What did the woman do?
这位女士做了什么?