(单词翻译:单击)
Wherever you go and for whatever reason, it's important to be safe.
不管你因为什么原因要去哪儿,安全都是最重要的。
While the majority of people you will meet when travelling are sure to be friendly and welcoming, there are dangers.
虽然你旅行中遇到的大多数人都会是友好而热情的,危险仍然存在。
Theft being the most common.
最常见的就是小偷。
Just as in your home country, do not expect everyone you meet to be friendly and helpful.
就像在本国一样,不要想着你遇到的每一个人都会是友好而乐于助人的。
It's important to prepare for your trip in advance and to take precautions while you are travelling.
在旅行时,提前做好准备是很重要的。
As you prepare for your trip, make sure you have the right paperwork.
当你准备旅行时,确保你的证件是有效的。
You don't want to get to your destination, only to find you have the wrong visa.
你不会希望到达目的地之后才发现你的签证办错了。
Or worse, that your passport isn't valid anymore.
更糟的是,你发现你的护照过期了。
Also, make sure you travel with proper medical insurance.
确定你旅行时有医疗保险。
So that if you are sick or injured during your travels, you will be able to get treatment.
这样旅途中受伤或是生病了你能够得到治疗。
If you want to drive while you are abroad, make sure you have an international driver's license.
如果你出国后想开车,确保你有国际驾驶证。
When you get to your destination, use official transport.
当你到达目的地时,使用合法的交通工具。
Always go to bus and taxi stands.
乘坐巴士和的士车。
Don't accept rides from strangers who offer you a lift.
不要接受陌生人载你一程的提议。
If there is no meter in the taxi, agree on a price before you get in.
如果你坐的的士车没有计价器,乘坐之前谈好价格。
If you prefer to stay in cheap hotels while travelling, make sure you can lock the door of your room from the inside.
如果你更倾向于在旅行时住在便宜的旅馆,确保你可以从房间里反锁房门。
Finally, remember to smile.
最后,记住微笑。
It's the friendliest and most sincere form of communication, and is sure to be understood in any part of the world!
这是沟通中最友好,也是最真诚的方式,最重要的是全宇宙通用!