(单词翻译:单击)
Question 15.Hello, John. How are you feeling now? I hear you've been ill.
问题15.你好,约翰。你现在感觉怎么样?我听说你还在生病。
They must have confused me with my twin brother Rod. He's been sick all week, but I've never felt better in my life.
他们一定把我和我的孪生兄弟弄混淆了。他一整周都在生病,但是我从来没有感觉这么好过。
What do we learn about the man?
关于这个男人,我们了解到了什么?
Question 16.Did you really give away all your furniture when you moved into the new house last month?
问题16.当你上个月搬进新家的时候,你的所有家具都不要了吗?
Just the useless pieces, as I'm planning to purchase a new set from Italy for the sitting room only.
只是一些没用的东西,我计划从意大利买点新的家具放在客厅。
What does the woman mean?
这位女士是什么意思?
Question 17.I've brought back your Oxford Companion to English literature. I thought you might use it for your paper. Sorry not to have returned it earlier.
问题17.我拿来了你的《牛津英语文学指南》。我想你写论文的时候可能会用到它。很抱歉没有早点还回来。
I was wondering where that book was.
我正在想这本书去哪了。
What can we infer from that conversation?
我们可以从这段对话中推断出什么?
Question 18.To tell the truth, Tony, it never occurs to me that you are an athlete.
问题18.说实话,托尼,我从没想到你是一个运动员。
Oh, really? Most people who meet me, including some friends of mine, don't think so either.
是吗?见过我的许多人都没想到,包括我的一些朋友。
What do we learn from the conversation?
从对话中我们可以了解什么?