(单词翻译:单击)
Question 5. W: Tom, would you please watch my suitcase for a minute?
问题5. W: 汤姆,你可以帮我看一下行李吗?
I need to go make a quick phone call.
我得去打一个电话。
M: Yeah, sure. Take your time. Our train doesn't leave for another twenty minutes.
M: 好的。别着急。我们的火车20分钟后才开走。
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:男士是什么意思?
Question 6. M: Frankly, Mary is not what I'd called easy-going.
问题6. M: 坦白地说,玛丽并不好相处。
W: I see. People in our neighborhood find it hard to believe she's my twin sister.
W: 我明白,我们的邻居不能相信我俩是双胞胎姐妹。
Q: What does the woman imply?
问题:女士暗示什么?
Question 7. M: How soon do you think this can be cleaned?
问题7. M: 你认为多久这个可以洗好?
W: We have same day service, sir. You can pick up your suit after five o'clock.
W: 我们有当日取件的服务,你可以5点后来取你的西装。
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
问题:对话最可能在哪里发生?
Question 8. W: I really enjoy that piece you just play on the piano.
问题8. W: 我很喜欢你弹得那首钢琴曲。
I bet you get a lot of requests for it.
我敢肯定人们总让你弹奏它。
M: You said it. People just can't get enough of it.
M: 没错,人们百听不厌。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:从对话中我们知道什么?