2009年6月英语四级真题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期 长对话(2)
日期:2014-10-30 09:02

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation Two
对话二
Hello, Mr. Summerfield. How are you today?
萨默先生您好,今天感觉怎么样?
Very well. Thank you, Ms. Green.
我感觉很好,谢谢你。格林女士。
What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么吗?
Well, unfortunately, there is a problem with the order we received from you yesterday. It seems we haven't seen the right quantity of manuals to support the telephone system.
不幸的是,我昨天收到你的订单出了点问题。我们没有看见这个电话系统正确的使用手册。
Oh, dear, that's bad news. I'm very sorry to hear that, and you don't know how many packs are without manuals?
天啊,真是坏消息。我很抱歉听到这个消息。你知道有多少电话没有使用手册吗?
No, because we haven't opened every pack. But in several of those that have been opened there are none, no manuals.
不知道,因为我们还没有全部打开。但是有一些我们打开看过的没有手册。
I'm very sorry about this inconvenience, Mr. Summerfield. We'll send out the manuals this afternoon by express mail entirely at our cost, and the manuals should arrive tomorrow or the day after at the latest.
我很抱歉对你造成不便,萨默先生。我们今天下午通过特快快递包邮将手册送出,应该在明天或后天到达。
All of them, right?
所有的,对吗?
Yes. It maybe that some have them already, but we cannot be sure. So the best thing is to send out the manual for every pack.
是的,也许有的里面有手册了,但是我们不能肯定。所以最好每包的都送去。
Yes. Yes, I see. That would be great.
是的,我明白,这样最好了。
Please accept our apologies for this mix-up. I assure you we will do everything possible to find out why the mistake happened.
请接受我们对此次事故的道歉。我向你保证我们会尽可能的找出错误根源。
Right. Thanks for your swift action.
好的。感谢你的配合。
Not at all. Thank you and goodbye for now. Do call if there is anything else.
没关系,谢谢,再见。如果还有事情,请打电话。
All right. Thank you. Goodbye, Ms Green.
好吧。谢谢。再见,格林女士。
Goodbye.
再见。
Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
基于你听到的对话,回答问题23至25
Question 23: What problems are the speakers discussing?
问题23. 谈话者在讨论什么?
Question 24: What does the woman promise to do?
问题24. 女士承诺什么?
Question 25: What does the man think of the solution?
问题25. 这问男士认为解决的办法怎么样?

分享到
重点单词
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • quantityn. 量,数量,大量
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • inconveniencen. 不便,困难 vt. 使 ... 不便,使 ...
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • swiftadj. 快的,迅速的 n. 雨燕,线轴 Swift n
  • manualadj. 手工的,体力的 n. 手册,指南,键盘
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保