(单词翻译:单击)
Question 1. W: Hello, Mr. Harrison, thanks for calling. Now, when would it be good for you to visit our company?
问题1. 女:你好,哈里森先生,谢谢您打电话来 。您什么时候有时间来我们公司?
M: Well. In fact, I can come almost any time next month. And probably toward the end of the week would be best for me.
男:实际上我下个月基本随时都可以 。临近周末的时间最合适 。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
问题:说话者在谈论什么?
Question 2. W: Can you help me find a book on South America?
问题2. 女:你能帮我找一本有关南美洲的书吗?
M: What specifically would you like to know about? We catalog our books in many different ways.
男:您具体想了解哪方面的内容?我们的书是按多种方式分类的 。
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
问题:对话最可能发生在哪里?
Question 3. M: I'm trying to make a call to New York and haven't been able to get through. Can you help me?
问题3. 男:我想打电话到纽约,可是没打通 。你能帮我吗?
W: Sure. Try my phone.
女:当然可以 。用我的电话试试 。
Q: What is the man's problem?
问题:男子遇到了什么问题?
Question 4. M: I have to go to Prof. Hudson's office to discuss my thesis. If time allows, I'd like to go to the movies with you when I come back.
问题4. 男:我要去哈德森教授的办公室讨论我的论文 。如果时间允许,我回来以后想和你一起去看电影 。
W: I don't think I can make it. I'm going shopping with Jane right now.
女:我可能去不了 。我现在要和珍去购物 。
Q: What is the man going to do first?
问题:男子首先要做什么?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载