(单词翻译:单击)
Question 5. W: Winter is over at last. Time to put away my gloves and boots.
问题5. 女:冬天终于过去了。是时候把手套和靴子收起来了。
M: I've been waiting for this for months.
男:我已经等了好几个月了。
Q: What does the man mean?
男人什么意思 ?
Question 6. W: Thank you for bringing the books back.
问题6. 女:谢谢你把书带回来。
M: I thought you need them over the weekend. Many thanks for letting me use them.
男:我觉得你周末会需要它们。谢谢你让我用它们。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
我们从对话中能知道什么?
Question 7. W: Are you working flexible hours?
问题7. 女:你是弹性工作时间上班吗?
M: No, I'm not. The weather today is so nice, so I decided to walk to work, and that meant I had to leave an hour earlier than usual.
男:不,我不是。今天的天气太好了,所以我决定步行去工作,那意味着我必须比平常早一个小时离开。
Q: What did the man decide to do?
男人决定做什么?
Question 8. W: Our plane has been circling for a long time. Why the delay?
问题8. 女:我们的飞机已经盘旋很久了。为什么延迟?
M: The airport was closed for a while this morning, and things are still not back to normal.
男:飞机场今天上午关闭了一会儿,事情还没有恢复正常。
Q: What does the man mean?
男人什么意思?