高级英语第一册(MP3+中英字幕) 第12课:外婆的日用家当(8)
日期:2016-05-11 08:57

(单词翻译:单击)

She stoops down quickly and lines up picture after picture of me sitting there in front of the house with Maggie cowering behind me.
她很快蹲下去抢拍了一张又一张的照片,选取的镜头都是我坐在屋前,而麦姬缩成一团躲在我背后。
She never takes a shot without making sure the house is included.
她每拍一张照片总要认认真真地选好镜头把屋子拍进去。
When a cow comes nibbling around the edge of the yard she snaps it and me and Maggie and the house.
当一头奶牛走过来在院子边啃青草时,她立即抢镜头把它和我和麦姬、房子一起拍了一张照片。
Then she puts the Polaroid in the back seat of the car, and comes up and kisses me on the forehead.
然后,她将照相机放在汽车的后排座位上,跑过来吻了吻我的前额。
Meanwhile Asalamalakim is going through motions with Maggie's hand.
与此同时,阿萨拉马拉吉姆正在努力拉着麦姬的手行礼。
Maggie's hand is as limp as a fish, and probably as cold, despite the sweat, and she keeps trying to pull it back.
麦姬的手像鱼一样软弱无力,恐怕也像鱼一样冷冰冰的,尽管她身上正在出汗。而且她还一个劲儿地把手往后缩。
It looks like Asalamalakim wants to shake hands but wants to do it fancy.
看起来阿萨拉马拉吉姆是想同她握手,但又想把握手的动作做的时髦花哨一点。
Or maybe he don't know how people shake hands.
也许是她不晓得正当的握手规矩。
Anyhow, he soon gives up on Maggie.
不管怎么说,她很快就放弃同麦姬周旋的努力了。
Well, I say. Dee.
喂,我开口道。迪伊。
No, Mama, she says. Not Dee, Wangero Leewanika Kemanjo!
不对,妈妈,她说。不是迪伊?是万杰罗.李万里卡。克曼乔?!
What happened to Dee? I wanted to know.
那迪伊?呢?我问道。

分享到