高级英语第一册(MP3+中英字幕) 第11课:阿真舍湾(4)
日期:2015-12-30 17:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Airplanes, Victor Henry said promptly.
飞机,维克多·亨利不假思索地说。
Clouds of airplanes.Same as the French were yelling for last year.
遮天蔽日的飞机'就像去年法国人大喊大叫着要的那样。
Aluminum, said Harry Hopkins.
是铝,哈利·霍普金斯说。
Aluminum to build air-planes with.
用来制造飞机的铝。
Well, let me correct that-his number one item was anti-aircraft guns.
唔,让我来纠正一下吧-他最想得到的是高射炮,
Next comes aluminum. Wants a lot of Army trucks, too.
其次才是铝,另外还想要大批军用卡车。
Stalin isn't planning to get beaten in three weeks, or six weeks, or three years.
斯大林没打算在三个星期,或六个星期,或三年内就让人打败。
Hopkins tidiest the paper s in the smaller case, and closed it. Let's go.
霍普金斯将一些文件整理收拾好了,放在小手提箱里,然后关好。我们走吧。
As Hopkins shakily stepped aboard King's barge from the accomodation ladder, the stern rose high on a swell then dropped away from under him.
霍普金斯刚刚颤巍巍地顺着舷梯爬到金的快艇的甲板上,还没站稳,艇尾突地一下子被浪尖揄赢,接着又跌落下去。
He lost his balance and toppled into the arms of the coxswain, who said, Oops-a-daisy,sir.
霍普金斯失去平衡,身子一歪,倒在了艇长的怀里。艇长赶忙用儿语安慰说,别害怕,先生。
Pug, I'll never be a sailor, Hopkins staggered inside, setting with a sigh on the cushions.
帕格,我永远也当不了一名水手,霍普金斯踉踉跄跄地走进舱室,叹了口气,在软垫上坐下。
I flopped on my face boarding the seaplane that flew me to the Soviet Union.
登水上飞机去苏联的时候,我竞扑面倒地,
That nearly ended my mission right there.
差一点当场就结束了我的使命。
He glanced around at the flawlessly appointed barge.
他环顾了一下这艘设备完善的快艇。
Well, well. America! Peacetime! So-you're still in War Plans.
好了,好了。美国!和平时代!这么说-你还在作战部。
You'll attend the staff meetings, then. Some of them, yes, sir.
那么,参谋会议你是要参加的了。有些会议是要参加的,先生。
You might bear in mind what our friends will be after.
你应该记住我们的朋友们的要求。
It's fairly clear to me, after five days at sea with the Prime Minister.
同首相一起在海上度过五天之后,我对这一点是很清楚的。
Hopkins held out one wasted hand and ticked off points on skeletal fingers.
霍普金斯伸出一只瘦削的手,扳着瘦骨嶙峋的手指头说了起来。
First they'll press for an immediate declaration of war on Germany.
首先他们会敦促我们立即对德国宣战。

分享到
重点单词
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • laddern. 梯子,阶梯,梯状物 n. (袜子)抽丝 v.
  • declarationn. 宣布,宣言
  • immediateadj. 立即的,即刻的,直接的,最接近的
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • promptlyadv. 敏捷地,迅速地
  • primeadj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的 n. 青春,壮
  • swellv. (使)膨胀,(使)鼓起,(使)增长 n. 膨胀,肿
  • bargen. 驳船 vi. 猛撞,冲,闯
  • sailorn. 海员,水手,扁平的硬边草帽