位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 后天 > 正文
电影《后天》精讲第28期:我很爱你
日期:2015-04-23 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I got it.

我自己就能搬动

You’re supposed to be on a bus heading south.

你应该在向南方开的客车上

I’ve been watching your back for 20 years. You think I’d let you go alone?

我已经照看你二十年了 你以为我会让你一个人去吗?

And all these years I thought I was watching your back.

这么多年我还以为 一直是我在照看你

Where are the keys?

钥匙在哪里?

In the truck.

在卡车里

Where do you think you’re going?

你又想去哪?

Neither one of you can navigate1 worth a damn.

你们中任何一个都不懂得导航

Without me, you’ll end up in Cleveland.

没有我 你们会跑到克里夫兰的

I’ll try to give you updates on the storm as it heads your way.

一路上我会尽力给你提供风暴的最新信息

Good luck, Jack.

祝你好运 杰克

Breaking news from the U.S.-Mexico border.

来自美墨边界的惊人消息

Just half an hour ago, Mexican officials closed the border...

就在半小时之前 墨西哥当局关闭了边界...

...in the light of so many U.S. refugees who are fleeing south... ...

因为太多美国难民逃往南方...

...in the wake of the approaching storm. ...

而这都是因为逼近的风暴

These people came in anticipationof crossing into Mexico.

这些人来到这里 希望能进入墨西哥

Instead, they’ve been met with closed gates.

然而 他们被拒之门外

And now, in a dramatic reversal of illegal immigration...

现在 在一个戏剧性的 反向非法移民浪潮中...

...thousands of people are crossing the Rio Grande into Mexico. ...

成千上万的人 穿过格兰德河逃往墨西哥

The scene unfolding here behind me is one of desperation and frustration.

在我身后展现的是一幅 绝望和失望的场面

People have abandoned their cars, grabbed their belongings...

人们丢弃他们的汽车 带上他们的东西...

...and they are wading across the river illegally into Mexico. ...

非法渡河到墨西哥

Here it is.

就是这里

This fireplace probably hasn’t been used in about 1 00 years.

火炉差不多有一百年没有用了

All right. 好吧

-What are you doing? -What did you think we would burn?

你在干什么? 你以为我们要烧什么?

-You can’t burn books. -No, absolutely not.

你不能烧书 不 绝对不能

You want to freeze to death?

你想冻死吗?

I’ll help you.

我来帮你

I’m going with them.

我跟他们一起去

Okay, do you have a cafeteria or a lunchroom?

好 这里有咖啡屋或者午餐室吗?

Just an employees’ lounge with a few vending machines.

只有一个职员的休息室 和几个自动售货机

We’re not gonna last long on M&M’s and potato chips.

我们只靠M&M豆和薯片 不可能支持很久的

What about the garbage cans?

垃圾桶呢?

There’s always something to eat in the garbage.

在垃圾桶里总有吃的

重点讲解

重点单词

1.navigate

vi. 航行,航空

vt. 驾驶,操纵;使通过;航行于

My duty is to navigate.

我的责任是导航。

2.garbage

n. 垃圾;废物

That garbage can was belted with blue paint.

那只垃圾箱被漆上蓝色条纹标记。

3.vending

adj. 贩卖的

v. 贩卖,出售(vend的ing形式)

How do you test the prototype of the vending machine?

你如何测试一个自动售货机的原型?

4.frustration

n. 挫败;挫折;受挫;失败;无效;破坏;受挫折的状态,失望,失意,泄气

They speak of Bard with warmth and frustration.

他们说起巴德时带着热情和沮丧。

重点短语

1.be supposed to

应该;被期望

It would be absurd that, while in estimating all other things quality is considered as well as quantity, the estimation of pleasure should be supposed to depend on quantity alone.

在评价其他所有事物时一并考虑质量和数量,而评价快乐时却只依赖数量,这样的做法将会是荒诞的

考考你(翻译)

1.可以在通知上单击,以便直接导航到它。

2.有一次他生起气来,在去售货处的路上一巴掌拍到门梁上面,那里至今还留着那个手印。

3.她说,眼泪不仅来自悲伤和痛苦,而且也来自其他的情绪,包括各种喜悦和沮丧。

答案见下期

上期答案

1.He drove long and straight throughout the match.

2.In that case, we must stay to-gether or none of us will survive.

3.The deer was beguiled into a trap.


分享到