位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 后天 > 正文
电影《后天》精讲第17期:争执不休
日期:2015-04-12 12:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

It’ll be easier to head out of town if we meet him over there.
如果我们能在那里和他碰头的话 出城会更方便一点
-You mean walk? -No, not in this.
你是说走去? 不 不能象这样
We should take the stairs.
我们应该走楼梯
We’re on the top floor.
我们可在顶层
I guess we’re walking.
我猜我们得走着下去了
Maybe we should just stay here.
也许我们应该等在这里
I think the young lady is right.
我认为这位小姐说得对
No. We need to get home.
不 我们必须回家
Hey, Cesar, come here.
嘿 恺撒 来这里
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢?
The wolves, they’re gone.
狼 它们跑了
Just to give you an idea of the situation...
这只是让你们能大概了解一下...
...which seems to be becoming worse with each passing minute: ...
这里的情况每况愈下
A t the moment, we have flooding in most parts of the island.
现在 在岛上的大部分地区 都出现了洪水
We’ve got traffic snarl-ups because the electricity is now out...
在曼哈顿大部分市区内 因为电力中断...
... to almost every part of Manhattan. No traffic signals. ...
交通已经瘫痪了 没有交通灯
Car accidents, at least two hundred. 最
少有两百起汽车事故
And lower Manhattan, we’ve been told, is virtually inaccessible.
而下曼哈顿区 我们已被告知 几乎无法进入
Can you call Mom? Will you please phone her for me?
你能打电话给妈妈吗? 你能打电话找她吗?
Hey.

That dog can’t come in here.
狗不允许进入
Come on, man. It’s pouring out there.
我说 哥们 外面瓢泼大雨啊
I don’t care. Read the sign.
我不管 看那个标示
It’s supposed to be a public library.
这可是个公共图书馆
Come on, guys, this way.
来 哥们 这边
Excuse me. Your bad.
对不起 你的包
Goddamn 1 500-dollar waterproof raincoat.
该死的一千五百美圆的防水雨衣
-Please, shut up, man. -There must be rats everywhere.
请闭嘴吧 哥们 这里肯定到处都有很多老鼠
That’s because it’s New York.
那是因为这是纽约
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
-Open up, big papa. -It’s out of service.
开门 大佬 已经停止服务了

重点讲解
重点单词
1.waterproof
adj. 防水的,不透水的
vt. 使防水
n. 防水材料
The eyeliner should be waterproof, as well as hypoallergenic if you have sensitive skin.
眼线应该是防水的,如果你是敏感肌肤还应选用低过敏材质的。
2.snarl
n. 咆哮;怒骂;混乱
vi. 咆哮;怒骂;缠结
vt. 搞乱;咆哮着说;使…缠结
It can break up a bad traffic snarl.
它可以结束严重的交通混乱局面。
3.hypoallergenic
adj. 低变应原的
n. 低变应的药物
It won’t shift, clump or hollow out over time, and is hypoallergenic.
它不会随时间而变形、结块或者空心化,而且是低致敏的。
重点短语
1.head out
头向外;出海;片头就位,[电影] 片头朝外
On a cold and rainy Election Day we head out together to vote.
在一个阴冷又下着雨的选举日,我们一起外出投票。
2.pour out
v. 倾吐;诉说
Pour out your wrath on them; let your fierce anger overtake them.
求你将你的恼恨,倒在他们身上,叫你的烈怒追上他们。
3.shut up
住口;关闭;妥藏起来
Had he not been so shut up, he would never have seen such glorious visions of God.
如果他不经过这样关闭的话,他绝不能见到神荣耀的启示。
考考你(翻译)

1.出了小镇,就是红色和棕色的了,而且要小一些。
2.最终,有一天早上,当我坐在饭厅,妈妈坐在我的对面,那时的我实在是再也受不了了,就向妈妈倾吐我的烦恼。
3.曾打败英格兰银行的乔治·索罗斯已经关上店铺大门。
答案见下期
上期答案

1.Look around you. Is there something small, like a pen or something that you can pick up?
2.The surge across the poverty line is a period of accelerating growth both for the new middle class and for the country it inhabits.
3.We have already observed that a guest room that is out of service cannot produce any income for the hotel.

分享到