电影《后天》精讲第26期:我要等你回来
日期:2015-04-21 12:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Gentlemen.

先生们

To England.

为了英国

To mankind.

为了人类

To Manchester United.

为了曼彻斯特联队

I just....

我只是...

I just wish I could have seen him grow up. You know?

我只是希望我能看着他长大 你知道吗?

The important thing is he will grow up.

最重要的是他会长大的

Amen.

阿门

Maybe you should have somebody help you with that.

也许你应该找别人帮帮你

Sir, I am president of the Electronics1 Club...

先生 我是电子学生会的主席...

...the Math Club and the Chess Club. ...

还有数学和象棋协会

Now, if there’s a bigger nerd in here, please, point him out.

现在 如果这里有个更牛的人 请把他指出来

I’ll just leave you alone to work on it, okay?

我最好让你自己继续干 好吗?

Come on, Buddha2, come on. Do your business.

来 狗狗 来 解决你的个人问题吧

Look, there’s nobody around.

看 这里没别人

You know what? I’ll turn around. I won’t look. I promise.

你知道吗? 我转过去 我不会看的 我保证

What?

什么?

Hey, man, there’s people out there.

嘿 哥们 有很多人在外面

There’s hundreds of them. They’re walking on the snow.

有好几百人 他们在雪上走

I was walking my dog.

我在溜狗

Where they all going?

他们去哪?

They’re getting out of the city before it’s too late.

他们要离开城市 要不然就太晚了

All right, everybody. Quiet down.

好吧 所有人 安静

When was the last time anyone got a signal on a cell phone?

最后一个人收到手机信号是在什么时候?

I got through to my cousin in Memphis an hour ago.

我在一个小时前 刚接通我在孟菲斯的表亲

They’re being evacuated to the South.

他们已经开始向南方疏散了

We should get moving too.

我们也应该走

The water is frozen over enough to walk on.

水已经被冻得足够结实 可以走了

We should get going before the snow gets too deep.

我们应该在雪太深之前赶紧离开

Everyone, wrap yourselves up as fast as you can.

所有人 以最快速度裹好自己

We shouldn’t go.

我们不应该走

Why not, Sam? Everyone’s leaving.

为什么不 萨姆? 大家都在离开

When I talked to my dad, he told me to stay inside.

当我和我爸爸通电话的时候 他告诉我要待在屋子里面

The storm will kill anybody in it.

他说风暴会杀死所有在风暴里的人

-Then you have to say something. -I know.

那你该让大家知道 我知道

重点讲解

重点单词

1.promise

n. 许诺,允诺;希望

vt. 允诺,许诺;给人以…的指望或希望

vi. 许诺;有指望,有前途

She broke her promise to me.

她没有承担对我的许诺。

2.frozen

adj. 冻结的;冷酷的

v. 结冰(freeze的过去分词);凝固;变得刻板

She thawed out the frozen meat in the microwave oven.

她用微波炉将冻肉化开

3.mankind

n. 人类;男性

A new age for mankind is dawning.

一个人类的新时代正在出现。

重点短语

1.grow up

成长,逐渐形成

This generation is the first to grow up under the one-child policy, rolled out in 1979.

这一代是1979年开始的独生子女政策下成长起来的第一代独生子女。

2.get out of

逃避;避免

It will tell you exactly what’s involved, how to do it and what you’re getting out of it.

它将明确的告诉你:所涉及的方方面面,如何去做,以及你将从中获得什么。

考考你(翻译)

1.如果一个人的一生必须面临不同的选择,那么我就是伴随着这些选择成长起来的。

2.我只不过完成了我对你父亲的承诺。

3.作家最喜欢写的一个主题是人类的博爱。

答案见下期

上期答案

1.Who has been assigned the latest change request introduced in the triage meeting?

2.We just have to ride it out.

3.If the bus was trapped in that mess, there was virtually no way to evacuate those four kids.


分享到