电影《美少女啦啦队》精讲第11期:像芭比的小母牛
日期:2014-12-20 22:46

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141206183214.png

You stupid. CAMILLE: Grow up.

你这个蠢蛋 成熟点

Love you, too. LETl: So immature.

我也爱你 一点都不成熟

What’s up? Hey.

怎么了? 嗨

Looks like we finally about to get some snow on campus.

看来我们终于能 在学校里看到白人了

Look y’all. Mall baby must’ve got separated from her mother.

你们看 购物女孩似乎刚和她妈妈分开

What’s she doing here?

她到这里干什么?

I don’t know. This ain’t the OC.

我不知道 这里可不是大西洋城

Maybe she’s lost.

也许她迷路了

Yo, Pop-Tart, you got any black in you?

嗨 吸奶嘴的 你有黑人血统吗?

You want some?

你想要吗?

No.


Oh, no, you didn’t! Come on, man.

哦 不 看着点! 快点 兄弟

OMG. Look what you did.

哦 老天 看你干了什么

Well, it’s not like it’s real.

这看上去不像真的

Say what? For real?

说什么? 什么真的?

And how would you know?

你怎么知道?

Because this one is real.

因为这个是真的

Oh, that’s nice. Can I touch that?

哦 真漂亮 我能碰吗?

My mama bought me this purse.

这个包是我妈妈给我买的

Oh, your mama. For sure. Yeah, yeah.

哦 你妈妈 当然 是的 是的

Well, your mother must shop at the swap meets

你妈妈肯定在交换集市买的

because that knock-off sucks.

因为这个仿得很烂

Oh, I know you didn’t just talk about my mama.

你刚才不是在评论我妈妈吧

Kirresha, hold my shit. Take it. Oh, wait a second. Hold on...

可莉莎 拿好我的东西 拿着 哦 等一下 等...

Camille. What?

卡蜜儿 什么?

Don’t do this. You’re gonna get suspended. So?

别这样 你会被停课的 那又怎样?

You think I’m gonna let this little Barbie-looking heifer

你觉得我会让这个 像芭比的小母牛

重点讲解

重点单词

1、immature

adj. 不成熟的;未成熟的;粗糙的

She is emotionally immature.

她在情感上不成熟。

2、suspend

vt. 延缓,推迟;使暂停;使悬浮

vi. 悬浮;禁赛

The union suspended strike action this week.

工会本周暂停了罢工行动。

3、swap

n. 交换;交换之物

vt. 与...交换;以...作交换

vi. 交换;交易

Next week they will swap places and will repeat the switch weekly.

下周他们将互换位置,以后将每周换一次。

重点短语:

1、separate from

分离;把…和…分开

Your will is the ego part of you that believes you're separate from others, separate from what you'd like to accomplish or have, and separate from God.

你的意愿是属于你的自我意识部分,相信你与其他人是分离的,与你想完成或拥有的事物是分离的,与上帝是分离的。

考考你(翻译):

1、她真是小孩子气,太冒失了。

2、该事件发生后不久,朱莉被停职了。

3、我知道有个雕塑家用她自己的作品去换一位著名画家的画作。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、Marketing is applied to everything these days, and books are no exception.

2、They have a stronger appreciation of the importance of economic incentives.

3、I was disappointed to miss Bryan, who had just checked out.


分享到