电影《美少女啦啦队》精讲第4期:大家期待着我得分
日期:2014-12-11 18:48

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141206183214.png

I’m so not over it, Amber.

我不能不想 安珀

Brad, stop it. People are staring.

布拉德 停下 大家都在看

What? Sweetie, sweetie, you sound like... You sound like such a virgin.

什么? 甜心 甜心 你这样说... 这样说好像处女

I am a virgin.

我就是处女

I’m a quarterback, babe, people expect me to score.

宝贝 我是个四分位 大家期待着我得分呢

Well, I want my first time to be special. - I am special.

我希望我的第一次是特别的 - 我就是特别的

Well, I mean, we have to be special. I don’t want to be like those other girls.

我是说 我们要有点特别的 我不希望像其他女孩子一样

What, those other... Like what? Audrey, Shannon, Lisa...

什么 其他的... 比方谁? 奥德丽 珊侬 莉萨...

Yes. Those other girls.

是的 那些女孩

Look, babe, you’re nothing like those girls.

听着 宝贝 你和她们根本不同

Well, prove it.

那么 证明给我看

If you can show me your commitment by the homecoming dance, then maybe.

如果你能在返校舞会上实现你的承诺 那么就有可能

Yes! No, no. What? Two months?

好! 不 不 什么? 两个月?

That two months is too long. That’s two months too long.

两个月太久了 两个月太久了

No, come on, don’t make me wait that long, Brit.

不 拜托 别让我等太久 布莉

Brad, you’ve been waiting for me since ninth grade. Two months won’t kill you.

布拉德你从9年级就开始等了 再等两个月不会死的

All right, fine.

好吧 好吧

But at homecoming, it’s on.

但是到了返校舞会 说定了

Oh, it is so on.

哦 说定了

重点讲解

重点单词

1、commitment

n. 承诺,保证;委托;承担义务;献身

I've got a lot of commitments.

我有很多要做的事。

2、special

n. 特使,特派人员;特刊;特色菜;专车;特价商品

adj. 特别的;专门的,专用的

You're very special to me, darling.

你对我来说很特别,亲爱的。

3、quarterback

n. 橄榄球的四分卫

vt. (以四分卫)指挥进攻;领导;操纵

In the sport of football, quarterback is an important player who gives instructions to other players.

在足球运动中,四分卫是个很重要的位置,主要是给其他队员提供指导。

重点短语:

1、 wait for

等候

Please wait dinner for mother.

请等妈妈来吃晚饭。

考考你(翻译):

1、我们作了承诺要继续在一起工作。

2、我的特邀嘉宾将是杰瑞•塞菲尔德。

3、我到哪里等候开往爱丁堡的快车呢?

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、Honestly, Nev! Must you be so crude!.

2、Captain Gordon was hurried off before I walked to him.

3、His clumsiness embarrassed him.


分享到