(单词翻译:单击)
台词欣赏
That is one amazing piece of music. What is it called?
这首曲子真绝了。它叫什么名字?
It's going to have people crying buckets
这曲子让人痴迷
It's got to have the right title though, something catchy like "Swinging in the Breeze" or...
它需要一个能吸引人的名字,就像《畅游清风》或者...
Great, as usual
太棒,像这样
"Sweet Nineteen," that's it
《甜蜜的世纪乐队》,就这样
You are going to be big-time
你就会成为大人物
And all you got to do is take that big step
你所要做的只是向前跨一大步
What big step?
什么一大步?
Getting off. Getting off these lousy planks of wood
下船。离开这恶心的木船跳板
and going after... going after your fame and fortune
接下来……获得你应有的财富和名誉
I don't mean to butt in fellas, but with this you can have anything you want
虽然不一定是你梦寐以求,但只要这样就能得到任何你想要的
and never have to set foot off this boat
而且不再需要离开船了
词汇讲解
1. cry bucket 泪流满面
When she hear about her brother 's death she cry bucket
当得知兄弟的死讯时,她泪流满面
2.big-time adj.成功的;第一流的
She's a big-time actress.
她是一位名演员。
3.go after 追逐, 追求
I've decided to go after that job in Ohio.
我决定力争得到俄亥俄州的那份工作。
4.butt in 插手
It' s none of your business, so please don' t butt in.
此事与你无关,请勿介入。
5.set foot 踏上, 进入
I left him, determined never to set foot on that soil again.
我离开了他,决心永不再踏上那块土地。
影片简介
海上钢琴师 The Legend of 1900
导演: 朱塞佩·托纳多雷
编剧: 亚利桑德罗·巴里克 / 朱塞佩·托纳多雷
主演: 蒂姆·罗斯 / 普路特·泰勒·文斯 / 比尔·努恩 / 梅兰尼·蒂埃里 / Alberto Vazquez
类型: 剧情 / 爱情 / 音乐
制片国家/地区: 意大利
语言: 英语 / 法语
上映日期: 1998-10-28
片长: 165 分钟
【剧情简介】1900年,Virginian号豪华邮轮上,一个孤儿被遗弃在头等舱,由船上的水手抚养长大,取名1900(蒂姆•罗斯 饰)。1900慢慢长大,显示了出了无师自通的非凡钢琴天赋,在船上的乐队表演钢琴,每个听过他演奏的人,都被深深打动。爵士乐鼻祖杰尼听说了1900的高超技艺,专门上船和他比赛,最后自叹弗如,黯然离去。
可惜,这一切的事情都发生在海上,1900从来不愿踏上陆地,直到有一天,他爱上了一个女孩,情愫在琴键上流淌。他会不会为了爱情,踏上陆地开始新的生活,用他的琴声惊艳世界?他将怎样谱写自己非凡的人生?