听电影《朋友一场》学英语第29期:感谢你的午餐
日期:2013-01-06 22:01

(单词翻译:单击)


原文欣赏

Thanks again for lunch. Oh, I’ll get your door.

再次感谢你的午餐,噢,我给你开门。

Oh. Okay.

噢,好。

Shit.

该死。

Whew! Yeah.

唔!嗯。

Well, it was great seeing you again.

再见到你真好。

Yeah, it was a surprise.

对,是个惊喜。

Yeah, glad I ran into you last night.

很高兴昨晚碰到你。

Big surprise. Yeah.

大惊喜。

It’s cold out here.

外面很冷。

Yeah, it is. It’s like the South Pole.

对,没错 就像是南天极。

It’s like the deep South Pole if there was one.

就像是超南天极如果有的话。

There isn’t, though.

然而却没有。

Um, thanks for walking me to my door.

嗯,谢谢你送我到门口。

Yeah. Again, it was great seeing you.

再次的,见到你很高兴。

again.

再次。

You, too. Yeah.

我也是,嗯。

Take care. Uh.

保重,唔。

Yeah, you too. Oh, uh.

对,你也是 噢,唔。

Oh. That’s good.

噢,很好。

Ow!

哦!

Take care. You too.

保重,你也是。

Hmm.

哼。

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

笨蛋!笨蛋! 笨蛋!

What the hell?

到底是怎么?

God!

天哪!

Oh my God!

哦我的天!

It’s the South Pole! It’s the deep South Pole?

是南天极! 是超南天极?

It’s the South Pole. The deep South Pole!

是南天极 超南天极!

I bet it would be in the south!

我打赌它在南边!

I don’t think there is one, but if there was one.

我想没有,但如果有的话。

I left my gloves in the car. Oh.

我把手套落在车里了,噢。

妙语佳句

1.surprise

n. 惊奇,诧异;突然袭击

vt. 使惊奇;奇袭

adj. 令人惊讶的

The boy blinked up at me in some surprise.

那男孩有些吃惊地眨着眼看我。

2.ran into

跑进…;偶然碰见…

He tore her from the railing but as the police arrived she ran into traffic then tried to disappear in the crowd.

他最后还是把她从栏杆上拽了下来,但警察一到,她就跑进了人流中,想就此消失。

3.Pole

n. 杆;极点;电极

vt. 用竿支撑

He kept probing the crusty snow with a pole.

他老是用一根杆子探测硬雪。

4.glove

n. 手套

vt. 给…戴手套

When I met her at the door her smile wrapped around me like a warm glove, just as yours used to do, my darling.

我在门口遇到她时,她的微笑好似一幅温暖的手套,把我温柔地裹住,亲爱的,就像你当年的那副一样。

考考你 (请翻译)

1.再见到你真好。

2.我想没有,但如果有的话。

上期参考答案

1.But this is what you always order.

2.I’ll just enjoy this glass of water.


分享到