听电影《朋友一场》学英语第07期:好好生活
日期:2012-11-20 21:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Chris! Chris, come back!
克里斯! 克里斯,回来!  
My name is Chris Brander! Chris, let’s talk!
我叫克里斯 布兰德!克里斯,我们谈谈!   
You remember that name! ’Cause I’m gonna be somebody!
你要记得那个名字! 因为我会成为名人的!  
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道该说什么。  
I mean, the sex is good.
我是说,做爱很美好。  
but I’m a person too.
但我也是个人。  
I mean, I have feelings and needs.
我是说,我有感觉有需要。  
other than just physical!
不仅仅是生理上的!  
Don’t you have anything to say for yourself?
你没有什么好说的吗?  
I think you’ve pretty much said it all.
我想你已经说得够多了。
Have a great life, ’cause Athena’s out!
好好生活吧,因为雅典娜不玩了!  
I don’t know why you just don’t take me serious!
我不知道为什么你不把我当回事!  
Wow!
喔!  
I guess Athena’s out.
我猜雅典娜不玩了。  
God, can you believe that?
天哪,你能相信吗?  
I get dumped four days before Christmas.
我在圣诞节前四天被甩了。  
I saw. Yeah, and yet, you did nothing.
我看见了,对,而且,你袖手旁观  
Technically, that makes you an accomplice.
事实上,这让你成为帮凶。  
Guilty as charged.
也是有罪的。  
You know, in some cultures they’d spank you for that.
你知道吗,在有些文化里 他们会因这个打你屁股。  
Oh, I love to travel.
哦,我爱旅行。
妙语佳句
1.other than
除了;不同于
How, if at all, other than writing to you anonymously, should we deal with this situation?
可是现在,除了匿名给你写信,我们还有什么办法来应对这种情况呢?
2.pretty
adj. 漂亮的;可爱的;优美的
adv. 相当地;颇
n. 漂亮的人
We already have some pretty specific ideas about what our next services should be.
对与下一步将提供的服务,我们已经有一些具体的想法了。
3.dumped
adj. 废弃的;被甩了的
v. 倾倒(dump的过去分词);猛地扔下
Western countries often dumped surplus goods into Third World countries.
西方国家常向第三世界国家倾销剩余货物。
4.accomplice
同谋者,[法] 共犯
It had not been much of a heist; he said his accomplice “got some change” but he got nothing.
那都说不上是一次抢劫,他说他的同谋“搞了点零钱”而他一无所获。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.你没有什么好说的吗?   
2.我在圣诞节前四天被甩了。 
上期参考答案

1.We need to talk about what you wrote.
2.Don’t you people have anything better to do?

分享到
重点单词
  • accomplicen. 共犯,同谋,帮凶
  • surplusadj. 多余的,过剩的 n. 过剩,剩余物,盈余
  • specificadj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的 n. 特效药,特性
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的