听电影《朋友一场》学英语第04期:给你个小礼物
日期:2012-11-14 11:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Dusty, come here.
达斯丁,过来。  
Maybe you should come back another time when you’re.
或许你应该换个时间再来。
Oh, no, I got it. You can come back.
哦,不,我知道了,你可以再来。  
and then play it for us later, okay?
然后弹给我们听,好吗?  
I really-- I’ve got it. It’s beautiful. Yeah.
我真的,我明白了,歌很美,对。  
It is. Bye, Dusty.
没错,再见,达斯丁。  
Jesus.
天啊。  
Yeah.
对。  
Oh, I almost forgot.
哦,我差点忘了。  
I got you a little something right here.
我要给你个小礼物。  
Okay. Now I know it’s a little dorky.
好了,我知道有点笨笨的。  
but I had to do it.
但我不得不这么做。  
So look at it.
来看看。  
Will you put it on for me?
你能穿上让我看看吗?  
Now? Please, please? Put it on.
现在?拜托,拜托了,穿上吧。  
Okay. Quickly.Okay okay okay okay.
好,快点,好吧,好吧。  
I think it’s gonna fit.Yeah.
我觉得会合身,对。  
Let’s see.Okay.
来看看,好。  
Here we go.Okay.
好了,好。  
It’s a little snug.
有点小。  
Oh my God, isn’t that so cute?
我的天哪,不可爱吗?  
"Shakes come and go,
身边人来人往。  
but friends are furrr-ever!"
但朋友是一生-一世!”  
That’s adorable! Let’s go show my mom.
太棒了! 给我妈妈看看去。  
She’ll love it. Let’s go show her. Come on.
她会喜欢的,我们去吧,快点。  
Let’s not. No no. Come on.Chris, she’s gonna love it!
别,不要,行了,克里斯,她会喜欢的!  
Just-- we’re busy!
我们很忙。
妙语佳句
1.come back
回来;记起;恢复原状,重新流行
You go over to the Coke machine, get your Coke and come back out.
你到对面的可乐机那儿买到你的可乐后再走回来。
2.almost
差不多,几乎
He dines with friends almost every night.
他几乎每晚都和朋友们进餐。
3.dorky
笨拙的;过时的
Women think he is a mean, semi-dorky guy who always has a bad haircut.
女人们却觉得他是个留着烂头型、吝啬的呆子。
4.snug
adj. 舒适的;温暖的;紧身的;隐藏的
vt. 使变得温暖舒适;隐藏
vi. 偎依;舒适地蜷伏
n. 舒适温暖的地方;雅室
The Switliks hang behind every seat, and special belts with shoulder straps keep us as snug as toddlers in car seats.
救生背心挂在每一个座位后面,专门肩带可以保证我们像坐在汽车座椅里的幼儿一样舒适。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.我要给你个小礼物。  
2.我觉得会合身。 
上期参考答案
1.There’s something I’ve been meaning to say to you.
2.I was hoping I’d find you here.

分享到
重点单词
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • snugadj. 温暖舒适的,合身的,安全的 v. 使整洁干净,