赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:终点线见,哥们儿
日期:2015-07-31 08:28

(单词翻译:单击)

You're leavin' already? We've got another mission. Just stopped by here to pick something up.
你们这就要走? 我们还有其它任务。就是顺路过来捎点东西走。
Somethin' tells me you're not talkin' about souvenir bumper stickers.
我觉得你们说的一定不是车尾贴纪念品什么的。
Her Majesty asked for you personally, Mater. But I told y'all before, I'm not a spy. We know.
女王陛下亲自要求的,脱线。 可我跟你们说过了,我不是侦探 我们知道。

赛车总动员2.jpg

Spy or not, you're still the smartest, most honest chap we've ever met. Don't forget massively charming. Well, thanks.
无论是不是侦探,你都是我认识的最聪明,最诚实的小伙子。 别忘了还有魅力非凡 哦,谢谢。
But as much fun as it was hangin' with y'all, this... This is home.
虽然跟你们在一起很开心,不过…我的家在这里。
That's all right. We understand. But I'll be back. You still owe me that first date.
好的,我们明白,不过我会回来的。你还欠我第一次约会呢。
If there's ever anything I can do for you, just let me know.
要是有什么我能帮忙的,尽管开口。
Well, I sure appreciate that. Thank you. Actually, there is one thing.
好的,非常感谢。实际上,确实有件事。
....... Whoohoo! Whoo! I'll be doggone! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Thanks, Mater! Hahaha! Whoo!.......
噢嗬!哇!太好玩啦!哇哇哇!谢谢,脱线!哈哈哈!喔!
Impossible! Haha! Mater! Check it out. They let me keep the rockets.
怎么可能! 哈哈! 脱线!看啊,他们把火箭留给我了。
I'll see you at the finish line, buddy! Not if I see you first! Yippee!
终点线见,哥们儿!我先见到你还差不多!耶!

分享到