赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:听起来确实有点离谱
日期:2015-07-28 16:25

(单词翻译:单击)

McQueen, McMissile. McMissile, McQueen. Queen, McMissile.
麦坤,麦导弹,麦导弹,麦坤,女王,麦导弹。
So there we was, my rocket jets going full blast, McQueen hanging on for dear life when suddenly them two nasty lemons come out of nowheres, guns drawn. We were goners.
当时呢,我的火箭助推器全速开动,麦坤不顾死活地挂在我后面然后那些卑鄙的柠檬车突然冒出来,还带着枪。我们眼看要完蛋了。
But then, out of nowhere this beautiful spy car swoops in from the sky to save us!
但就在这时,漂亮的间谍车突然出现从天而降救了我们!
That's a very entertaining story, young man.
这故事真有意思,年轻人。

赛车总动员2.jpg

Oh, Minny, please. Come on! None of this happened. Rocket jets, flying spy cars.
哦,明妮,得了吧!都是编的,什么火箭助推器,飞行间谍车。
No, you're quite right. It does sound a bit far fetched.
不,你说得很对,听起来确实有点离谱。
Holley! What are you doin' here? Hello, Mater! It's so good to see you again. Finn!
霍莉!你来这儿干什么?你好,脱线!很高兴再见到你。芬恩!
Our satellites picked up an urgent communique? So you got my email.
我们的卫星收到了紧急信号?就是说你收到我的邮件了。
Man, y'all is going to have a great time!
伙计,你们一定会玩得很开心的!
Everybody, this here's Finn McMissile. He's a secret agent. Don't tell nobody.
各位,这是芬恩·麦导弹,他是秘密特工。不许告诉别人哦。
This is Holley Shiftwell. She's... I'm Mater's girlfriend. It's so nice to meet you all. Guido believe you now.
这位是霍莉·灵智速。她是… 我是脱线的女朋友。很高兴认识大家。这回圭多相信了。
Whoa, honey. You got a nasty dent there. Yeah. Was that from when you swooped in and you saved them in London?
哇,亲爱的,你身上有道很深的凹痕。 是啊 是不是你在伦敦从天而降去救他们的时候给撞的?
Van! What? I'm just asking! Don't you worry. My baby Ramone can get that fixed up for you in no time.
老范! 怎么啦?我就是问问!别担心,我的宝贝雷曼马上就能给你修好。
Yeah, sure thing. No problem. Let me go get my tools.
没错,包在我身上,放心吧,我们去拿工具。
Oh, no. I'm keeping that dent. It's way too valuable.
哦,不了,我想留着这个凹痕,它很珍贵的。
A valuable dent? She's as crazy as Mater. Those two are perfect for each other.
珍贵的凹痕?她跟脱线一样疯疯癫癫的。他们俩真是天生一对。
There's one thing I still don't get. The bad guys hit me with the beam from the camera, right?
还有件事我不明白。那些坏蛋不是用摄像机的光照我了吗?
So, why didn't I... Explode in a fiery inferno? Yeah. We couldn't figure that out, either.
那为什么我没… 炸成个火球? 是啊 我们也不明白。
Our investigation proved that allinol was actually gasoline and Axlerod engineered it so when it got hit by the beam, it would explode.
我们的调查证实聚合油其实就是汽油,艾克斯勒洛德改造了它所以用被射线加热时会爆炸。
Wait a second, Fillmore. You said my fuel was safe!
等等,菲尔莫,你说过我的燃料是安全的!
If you're implying that I switched that rot gut excuse for alternative fuel with my all natural, sustainable, organic biofuel just because I never trusted Axlerod, you're dead wrong, man!
如果你在暗示我用了个老掉牙的借口把聚合油换成了我的纯天然可持续有机燃料,只是因为我从没相信过那个艾克斯勒洛德那你就大错特错了,兄弟!

分享到
重点单词
  • gasolinen. 汽油
  • alternativeadj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的 n. 替换
  • organicadj. 器官的,有机的,根本的,接近自然的 n. 有机
  • rotn. 腐烂,腐蚀,败坏 v. 腐烂,使 ... 枯朽,衰
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • spyn. 间谍,侦探,侦察 vt. 侦探,看到,找出 vi.
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • explodevt. 爆炸,驳倒 vi. 爆炸,爆发(感情),激增 [
  • infernon. 火海,地狱般的场所
  • dentn. 凹痕,心理阴影,挫伤 vt. 弄凹 vi. 形成凹