赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:回到意大利
日期:2015-06-25 09:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Boy, I sure wish my friends could see me now.
天哪,真希望我朋友能看到我现在的样子。
Guido, your eyes do not deceive you. We are in Italy. We are home.
圭多,你的眼睛没有欺骗你。我们在意大利,我们回家了。
Hey, Luigi. Which way to the hotel, man? What? No friend of mine will stay in a hotel in my village.
嗨,路易吉,去旅馆怎么走?什么?在我老家,我绝不会让朋友去住旅馆的。

赛车总动员2.jpg

You will stay with my... Uncle Topolinoooo! Luigi! Guido!
你们住在我…叔叔托波利诺!路易吉!圭多!
How do they do it? These are the same ingredients as back home, but it tastes so good. It's organic, man. Treehugger.
他们是怎么做的?跟我们在家用的原料是一样的,但味道怎么这么好。这是有机的,兄弟。你这个"拥抱树木"的嬉皮。
Hey, race car. You look so down, so low. Is like you have flat tires.
嗨,赛车。你看起来这么垂头丧气的。好像轮胎没气了一样。
She said you look like you are starving, that she's gonna make you a big meal and fatten you up.
她说你看起来好像饿坏了,她要给你做顿大餐,把你喂的饱饱的。
Oh, no. Mama Topolino, please, you don't need to make a fuss.
哦,不是的。托波利诺妈妈,不用这么麻烦。
Capisco. I understand. Is a problem, yes, between you and a friend?
我明白了。朋友之间闹别扭了吧?
How did you know that? A wise car hears one word and understands two. That, and Luigi told me.
您怎么知道的?聪明的车一向善于察言观色。那是路易吉告诉我的。
While Mama cooks, come and take a stroll with me.
趁着妈妈在做饭,跟我去散散步吧。
I brought my friend Mater along on the trip and I told him he needed to act different, that we weren't in Radiator Springs.
这次行程我带上了我的朋友脱线一起,我告诉他得注意言行举止,毕竟我们不是在油车水镇。
This Mater is a close friend? He's my best friend. Then why would you ask him to be someone else?
这位脱线是你很好的朋友吗?他是我最好的朋友。那为什么要让他变成另一个样子呢?
What did I do? I said some things during our fight.
我做了什么?我在我们争执的时候说了些话。
You know, back when Guido and Luigi used to work for me, they would fight over everything.
以前圭多和路易吉帮我干活的时候,他们为各种各样的事情争吵。
They fight over what Ferrari was the best Ferrari, which one of them looked more like a Ferrari.
他们争吵哪种法拉利是最好的法拉利,他们俩哪一个更像法拉利。
There were even some non Ferrari fights.
甚至还有跟法拉利无关的争吵。
So I tell them, "Va bene, it's OK to fight. "Everybody fights now and then, especially best friends.
我就告诉他们"没问题,吵就吵吧"。"每个人都吵架,特别是和最好的朋友"。
"But you got to make up fast.
"但你们得赶快和好"。
"No fight more important than friendship. " What does that mean? Whoever find a friend, find a treasure.
"友谊比什么争执都重要"那是什么意思?拥有朋友,就拥有财富。
Now, mangia. Eat!
现在,小伙子,吃吧!

分享到