赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:脱线变身记
日期:2015-06-26 17:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Finn, one hour to Porto Corsa. Thank you, Stevenson. I think that should just about do it. Perfect.
芬恩,还有一小时到波图科萨。谢谢,史蒂文森。我觉得应该差不多了 完美。
So, Mater, it's voice activated. But, you know, everything's voice activated these days.
行了,脱线,这是声控的。不过如今什么都是声控的啦。
What? I thought you was supposed to be makin' me a disguise. Voice recognized. Disguise program initiated.
什么?我以为你们要给我做伪装呢。声音已识别,伪装程序启动。

赛车总动员2.jpg

Cool! Hey, computer, make me a German truck. Request acknowledged. Check it out! I'm wearing Materhosen.
酷!喂,电脑,我要变德国卡车。请求已确认 看啊!我穿上背带裤了。
Make me a monster truck! Request acknowledged. What the? I want to siphon your gas!
我要变巨无霸卡车!请求已确认 这是什么?我要吸干你们的汽油!
Now make me a taco truck! Request acknowledged. A funny car! Request acknowledged.
现在把我变成玉米卷售卖车!请求已确认。特种赛车!请求已确认。
The idea is to keep a low profile, Mater. So I just go in, pretend to be this truck.
伪装是为了不引起引人注意,脱线。那我就混进去,伪装成这辆卡车。
And leave the rest to us. Now, hold still. I have to do the final fitting on your disguise.
剩下的就交给我们了 现在别动。你的伪装还要做点最后的调整。
That's no good. Hm. Hey. What are you doin'?
这个不行。嘿,你要干嘛?
The disguise won't calibrate effectively without a smooth surface to graft onto.
表面不光滑的话,伪装会衔接不好。
For a second there, I thought you was tryin' to fix my dents. Yes, I was. Then, no, thank you.
等一会儿,我猜你是要修补我的凹痕吧。是的 不了,谢谢。
I don't get them dents buffed, pulled, filled or painted by nobody. They way too valuable.
我不想给我的凹痕抛光,填平,上漆什么的。它们很珍贵
Your dents are valuable? Really? I come by each one of 'em with my best friend, Lightning McQueen.
凹痕很珍贵?真的吗?每道凹痕都是跟我最好的朋友麦坤一起玩弄上的。
I don't fix these. I wanna remember these dents forever.
我不要修补,我要永远记住它们。
So, you were being serious in Paris? McQueen isn't just part of your cover.
那巴黎的事是真的了?麦坤不只是你用来掩饰身份的?
Friendships can be dangerous in our line of work, Mater.
做我们这样的工作交朋友是很危险的,脱线。
But my line of work is towin' and salvage. Right. And Miss Shiftwell's is designing iPhone apps.
但我的工作就是拖吊和援救啊。是啊,灵智速小姐还是设计iPhone程序的呢。
No, I meant for real. It's OK. I'll work around the dent. Oh...In the meantime you look a little light on weapons.
不,我是说真的 没事没事,我在凹痕附近操作就行了。哦 另外…你好像还缺几把武器呢。
You are looking live at beautiful Porto Corsa, Italy, on the Italian Riviera.
坐落于意大利的里维埃拉,波图科萨多么美丽而充满生气啊。
What a magnificent setting for the second race of the World Grand Prix!
对于世界赛车大奖赛第二站来说环境非常理想。
Well Brent, they call this place the "Gem of the Riviera," and it's easy to see why.
是啊,布伦特,此地被称为"里维埃拉的明珠",原因不言而喻。
With its secluded beaches and opulent casinos, Porto Corsa truly is a playground for the wealthy.
海滨幽静,赌场遍布波图科萨,真是富人们的天堂。
And everyone who's anyone is here today, from the ultrarich and superfamous to world leaders and important dignitaries.
而今天,各路人士欢聚于此,从超级富豪到超级明星和世界级的达官贵人。
You aren't kidding, David. You can't do a three point turn without bumping into some celebrity.
你所言不虚,大卫。只要做个三点转向,就会撞上个把名人。

分享到