赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:稀缺零件
日期:2015-06-18 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Wait! You mean secret agents! You guys is spies!
等等!你说的是秘密特工!你们是侦探!
Holley, how many makes and models did this type of engine appear?
能在多少品牌和型号里找到这款引擎?
It was standard in seven models over a 12 year period.
它符合7个型号,12年以上的使用期。
At least 35,000 cars were made with this engine.
至少有35,000辆车使用这款引擎。
You're pretty. It's alright, thank you. And so nice. Just pay attention.
你真美。 谢了。 人又这么好。 专心点。

赛车总动员2.jpg

This seems like a dead end. If there was something in the photo that could narrow this down, I'd be happier.
看起来走到死胡同了。要是照片里有什么东西能缩小调查范围我会开心一点的。
You might not be happy, but I bet this feller is. See how he's had most of his parts replaced?
你可能不会开心,不过我打赌这家伙会。看到没,他把大部分零件都换掉了?
And see all them boxes over there? Them's all original parts. They ain't easy to come by.
看到旁边这些盒子了吗?都是原件,不容易买到的。
Rare parts? That's something we can track. Exactly.
稀缺零件? 我们可以追踪这个。没错。
Well done, Mater. I would never have seen that.
干得好,脱线,我就不会注意到那些。
I know of a black market parts dealer in Paris, a treacherous lowlife, but he's the only car in the world who can tell us whose engine this is.
我认识巴黎的一个黑市零件商,一个奸诈小人,不过他是唯一能告诉我们这些引擎来源的车了。
What would you say to setting up an informal task force on this one? What. What?
脱线,我们成立一个非正式的行动小组如何?什么,什么?
You obviously have experience in the field. Yeah, I live right next to one.
你显然对这个领域很有经验。是啊,我旁边就有一个。
I don't know. Finn. I ain't exactly been much help to anybody recently.
我也不知道了。芬恩。最近我好像什么人也帮不上忙。
You're helping me. Please, Mater. Well... Okay.
你帮了我的忙,请吧,脱线。嗯,好吧。
But you know I'm just a tow truck, right? Right. And I'm just in the import export business.
不过你知道我只是辆拖车吧?知道,我也只是做进出口贸易的嘛。
Siddeley? Yes, Finn? Paris. Tout de suite. Yeah, two of them sweets for me, too, Sid.
西德? 什么,芬恩?马上去巴黎。耶,他们两个对我也太好了,西德。
You know, I always wanted to be a spy. Really? Me, too.
我一直想当间谍。真的吗?我也是。
Afterburners, sir? Is there any other way?
要打开加力助燃吗,长官? 还有其他办法吗?
Ha ha ha! Once we're inside, stay close.
哈哈哈!我们进去之后,要跟紧。
Don't bother checking VIN numbers. For criminal records, they're all dodgy here. Got it.
不用费神查识别号码,就犯罪记录而言,他们都是不可靠的。明白。
Don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone, and absolutely, positively no idling. Are we clear? Yes, right. No idling. Yes, sir.
别和任何人说话,别看任何人而且绝对,千万不要闲逛,明白了吗?好的,不要闲逛,没问题,长官。
Mater? Yeah, Finn? We're not here to go shopping. Shoppin'? What do you mean? Why would I... Dad gum.
脱线? 什么,芬恩? 我们不是来逛街的 逛街?什么意思?我为什么…老天爷。
Part for sales, monsieur. Monsieur, part for sale. You gotta be kidding me. They got everything here. No!
零件特卖,先生 先生,零件便宜卖。你肯定是在逗我呢。这儿真是什么都有,看呀!
Look at these hoods! I could use a hood. Sorry, fellers. I gotta go!
看看这些发动机罩!我缺一个发动机罩。抱歉了伙计,我得走了!

分享到