赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:麦坤回来了!
日期:2015-05-19 08:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey. Is Lightning McQueen back yet? -Not yet.
嘿,闪电麦坤回来了吗?-还没。
He must be crazy excited about winning his fourth Piston Cup. -Four! Wow!
他赢了第四座活塞杯,一定开心坏了。-第四座!哇!
Yeah, we're so dad-gum proud of him, but I wish he'd hurry up and get back, 'cause we got a whole summer's worth of best friend fun to make up for.
是的,我们都为他骄傲死了,不过我希望他赶快回来,因为最好的朋友要在一起欢度整个夏天。

赛车总动员2.jpg

Just me and... McQueen! - Whoa, whoa, whoa! - McQueen!
只有我和…麦坤!- 哇,哇,哇!- 麦坤!
Mater! I'm in no hurry! - Hey, everybody. McQueen's back! - Aaah! - McQueen's back!
脱线!我不赶时间!- 嘿,大伙儿,麦坤回来啦!- 啊啊!- 麦坤回来啦!
...... McQueen's back! McQueen's back! - Aaah! Oooh-hoo! Oooh-hah! -McQueen's back! -Oh, Lightning! Welcome home!......
麦坤回来啦!麦坤回来啦!- 啊!哦哦!哈!-麦坤回来啦!-噢,闪电!欢迎回来!
Good to have you back, honey! - Congratulations, man. -Welcome home, soldier.
你回来真是太好了,宝贝!- 祝贺你,兄弟。-欢迎回家,战士。
The place wasn't the same without you, son. -What? Did he go somewhere?
这地方没你就是不一样,孩子。-什么?他到别处去了?
It's good to be home, everybody. - Mater! - McQueen! - Mater! - McQueen!
大家好,回家真好。- 脱线!- 麦坤!- 脱线!- 麦坤!
Oooh! Whoooa! -Hey, how far did you make it this time, Otis?
噢!哇哇!-嘿,奥的斯,这次你走了多远?
- Halfway to the county line. - Ooh, not bad, man! -I know! I can't believe it either!
- 到边境线还有一半路程 - 哦,还不错嘛,伙计!-就是!我也不相信呢!
McQueen! Welcome back! - Mater, it's so good to see you. -You too, buddy.
麦坤!欢迎你回来!- 脱线,见到你真好。-你也是,哥们儿。
Oh, man, you ain't going to believe the things I got planned for us!
兄弟,你肯定猜不到我有什么好点子!
These best friend greetings get longer every year!
这哥俩见面真是一年比一年亲热!
You ready to have some serious fun? - I've got something to show you first. -Wow.
想不想试试真正好玩的?- 我有东西要先给你看。-哇。
I can't believe they renamed the Piston Cup after our very own Doc Hudson.
真难以置信,活塞杯上有新名字了,你的名字就在哈德森医生的下面。
I know Doc said these things were just old cups, but to have someone else win it just didn't feel right, you know?
我知道医生说这些不过是些旧杯子,但被其他人赢走了感觉还是不好,对吧?
Doc would've been real proud of you. That's for sure.
医生真的为你感到骄傲,我能肯定。
All right, pal. I've been waiting all summer for this.
好了,哥们儿,我整个夏天就在等这个。
What did you got planned? - Ho-ho-ho! You sure you can handle it?
你有什么好点子?- 嗬嗬!你确定自己能搞得定?
You know who you're talking to? This is Lightning McQueen! I can handle anything.
瞧你说的,我可是闪电麦坤!没什么是我搞不定的。
Er... Mater? - Just remember, your brakes ain't going to work on these!
呃…脱线?-记住,刹车在这上没用!
Mater? - Relax. These train tracks ain't been used in years!
脱线?- 放轻松。这些铁轨好多年没用过了!
...... Aaaah! - Aaaah! - Faster, faster. Come on. Here we go! Faster!......
啊啊!- 啊啊!- 快点,再快点,加油,来吧!加油!
Ooh. -Wow. Yeah, I don't know. Do you think? -This is going to be good!
哦。-哇。嗯,我不确定,你觉得呢?-我觉得会很好玩的!
Did you see that? -Uh-oh. This ain't going to be good.
看见没?-噢哦,这就不好玩了。
Ha-ha! Boy, this was the best day ever! And my favorite souvenir, this new dent.
哈哈!今天过得最开心了!还留了个新凹痕,我最喜欢的纪念。
Boy, Mater, today was ah...- Shoot, that was nothing. Wait till you see what I got planned for tonight!
天,脱线,今天真是… - 哇塞,这不算什么。晚上等着看我的新点子吧!
Mater, Mater, whoa! I was thinking of just a quiet dinner. -That's exactly what I was thinking.
脱线,脱线,喔!我只想安安静静吃顿晚饭。-我也是这么想的。
-No, I meant with Sally, Mater. - Even better!
-不是,我指莎莉,脱线 - 那更好了!
You, me and Miss Sally going out for supper. -Mater, I meant it would be just me and Sally.
你,我和莎莉小姐,出去吃晚饭。-脱线,我是说就我和莎莉。
Oh. - You know, just for tonight. - Oh...- We'll do whatever you want tomorrow. -OK.
哦。- 你明白的,就今晚。- 哦… - 明天你想玩什么都可以。-好吧。
Thanks for understanding. - Yeah, sure. - Y'all go on and have fun now. - All right, then. See you soon, amigo.
理解万岁 - 是啊,当然。- 那你们玩得开心点。- 好的。回头见,兄弟。

分享到