赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:不会再犯同样的错误
日期:2015-07-08 08:35

(单词翻译:单击)

How is your grandfather? Long live lemons! Isn't this a great party, Ivan, huh? Oh, yeah, it's unbelievable.
你祖父怎么样了?柠檬万岁!这派对真棒,嗯?是啊,难以置信。
You are not leaving, are you? Uh...of course I ain't leaving.
你不会要走吧?呃…我当然不走。
I'm just in shock... McQueen?
我感到十分震惊 麦坤?
Crashes are a part of racing, I know, but something like that should never happen.
我知道出故障是比赛中的常事,但像这样的事故从没发生过。

赛车总动员2.jpg

Letting you choose your fuel for the final race, do you have any idea what is gonna be? Allinol.
如果让你选择,在决赛中你会选择什么燃料?聚合油。
After today? My friend Fillmore says it's safe. That's good enough for me.
即使出了今天这样的事?我朋友菲尔莫说它是安全的,对我来说就足够了。
I didn't stand by a friend of mine recently. I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice.
最近我不够信任我的一位朋友。我不会再次犯同样的错误。
So a surprising revelation from Lightning McQueen.
闪电麦坤发表了惊人的宣言。
He will use allinol in the final race, despite what occurred today.
他将不顾今天的事故,继续在决赛中使用聚合油。
...till Lightning McQueen is dead. Of course.
…直到闪电麦坤死掉 没问题。
Allinol must be finished for good. McQueen cannot win the last race.
聚合油必须永久性终结。麦坤不能赢决赛。
Lightning McQueen must be killed! No! It's the American spy!
闪电麦坤必须被清除!不要!那个美国间谍!
Dad gum! Gatling gun. Request acknowledged. Down! Everybody, down!
这回够呛了!格特林机枪,请求已确认。趴下,所有人趴下!
Shoot! I didn't mean... Request acknowledged. Wait! Wait! I didn't mean that kind of shoot! Correction acknowledged. Deploying chute.
糟糕!我不是说… 请求已确认。等等!等等!我的意思不是"发射"!更正已确认,展开降落伞。
Whoa! McQueen! Whoa! What's this? Whoa! McQueen! McQueen! Waagh!
哇!麦坤!哇!那是什么?哇!麦坤!麦坤!啊!
Let me through! Let me through! Let me in! I got to get through to warn McQueen!
让我过去!让我过去!让我进去!我要去警告麦坤!
You cannot come through here! Back up. We have a lunatic at gate 9.
你不能进去!后退。9号门这儿有个疯子。
I was disguised as a tow truck to infiltrate this lemonhead meeting and my weapons system's done misinterperated what I'm saying!
我伪装成一辆拖车混进柠檬车头目的聚会,然后我的武器系统理解错了我的话。
Lunatic at gate 9. McQueen! McQueen! You are the champion! This way, signore. McQueen! Mater?
9号门有疯子 麦坤!麦坤! 你是冠军! 走这边,先生。 麦坤! 脱线!

分享到