赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:柠檬车万岁
日期:2015-07-06 16:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Get out of the way! They will come to us, and they will have no choice, because they will need us.
闪开!他们会回来找我们,别无选择,因为他们需要我们。
Huh? Whoa! We figured you might stop by!
啊?!我们算准了你会来!
And they will finally respect us! So hold your hoods high!
他们最终会尊敬我们!高举你们的引擎盖吧!
After today, you will never again be ashamed of who you are!
今天过后,你们再也不用为自己的身份而羞愧了!

赛车总动员2.jpg

No! No! Long live lemons! Number 7 is loose! Shu Todoroki!
不!不!柠檬车万岁!7号车爆胎了,轰木秀!
Finn? Bumper to bumper as they approach the finish line!
芬恩?他们以微弱差距冲过终点线!
McQueen's the winner! Francesco's second! They have no idea what happened behind them.
麦坤获胜!弗朗西斯科第二名!他们完全不知道身后发生了什么事。
This is impossible! That's what I'm talking about! Kachow!
这不可能!这才是我嘛!咔嚓!
What happened? Where are all the other cars? What is going on? Oh, no!
出什么事了? 其他车呢? 怎么了?哦,不!
Sir Axlerod, is the final race in London still going to take place? I suppose that... The show must go on.
艾克斯勒洛德爵士,伦敦最后一站还会如期举行吗?我认为…比赛必须进行下去,就像他们说的那样。
I can't believe this is really happening!
我真不敢相信!
Quiet! Will you require all the racers to still run on allinol?
安静!你会要求所有赛车依然使用聚合油燃料吗?
I cannot, in good conscience, continue to risk the lives of any more race cars. The final race will not be run on allinol.
凭良心说,我不能继续拿任何赛车来冒险了。终点赛不需要使用聚合油。
There you have it, a clearly devastated Sir Miles Axlerod announcing that he will not require the cars to use allinol for the final race.
观众们都看到了麦尔斯·艾克斯勒洛德爵士显然深受打击,宣布他不再要求选手在终点赛上使用聚合油。
A toast! To the death of allinol and alternative fuel forever!
干杯!祝贺聚合油和新能源永远灭亡!
Mater, abort the mission. They've got Finn. Get out of there. Get out of there right now.
脱线,任务中止。他们抓走了芬恩,离开这里,马上离开。

分享到