赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:身份暴露
日期:2015-05-15 11:23

(单词翻译:单击)

This is Agent Leland Turbo. I have a flash transmission for Agent Finn McMissile.
我是探员利兰·超动力。紧急呼叫探员芬恩·麦导弹。
Finn, my cover's been compromised. Everything's gone pear-shaped.
芬恩,我的身份已经暴露,局面已失控。
You won't believe what I found out here.
你猜我在这儿发现了什么?
This is bigger than anything we've ever seen, and no one even knows it exists.
我们从来没见过这么大的东西,甚至没人知道有这种东西存在。
Finn, I need backup, but don't call the cavalry, it could blow the operation.

芬恩,我需要支援,不过别联络装甲部队,会把行动搞砸的。

赛车总动员2.jpg

And be careful. It's not safe out here. Let's go.
你要小心,这里现在不安全。
Transmitting my grids now. Good luck.
这就把我的方位传送给你,祝你好运。
All right, buddy, we're here. Right where you paid me to bring you.
好了,兄弟,我们到了。就是你雇我带你来的地方。
Question is, why? -I'm looking for a car. -A car? Ha!
不过你来这儿干嘛?-我要找一辆车。-一辆车?哈!
Hey, pal, you can't get any further away from land than out here. -Exactly where I want to be.
嘿,伙计,这是离陆地最远的地方了。-这就是我要来的地方。
I got news for you, buddy. There's nobody out here but us.
我告诉你吧,这地方除了咱俩就没别人。
What are you doing out here? -What does it look like, genius? I'm crabbing.
你在这里干什么?-我还能干什么,老大?我是捕蟹船耶。
Well, turn around and go back where you came from. -Yeah, and who's gonna make me?
那就调头,从哪儿来回哪儿去。-凭什么,我看谁敢赶我?
All right. All right. Don't get your prop in a twist.
行了,行了,把你的新式武器收起来吧。
What a jerk. Sorry, buddy. Looks like it's the end of the line. Buddy?
真过分!抱歉朋友,看来这就是终点站了。人呢?

分享到