赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:无效声音
日期:2015-07-21 16:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Mater, we've got to get that bomb off you.
脱线,我们得把炸弹拆掉。
Bomb? Yeah, they strapped it to me to kill you as a back up plan.
炸弹?是啊,他们在我身上绑了炸弹要杀你,这是后备计划。
Back up plan? Mater, who put a bomb on you?
后备计划?脱线,谁在你身上放的炸弹?
You! Why didn't my death ray kill you? Death ray? Turn off the bomb, Zedapp!
你!为什么我的死亡射线没杀了你?死亡射线?关掉炸弹,泽达普!

赛车总动员2.jpg

Are you all so dense? It's voice activated. Everything is voice activated these days.
你们都这么笨啊?这是声控的现在什么都是声控的。
Deactivate! Deactivate! Voice denied. Huh! Oops.
解除!解除!无效声音。啊!哎哟。
Did I forget to mention that it can only be disarmed by the one who activated it? Say it. Deactivate. Voice denied.
我是不是忘了说只有启动者的声音才能解除它?说。解除。无效声音。
I'm not the one who activated it. Would anyone else like to try? You read my mind. He was getting on my nerves.
我不是启动者,还有其他人想试试吗?真是心有灵犀 他把我惹火了。
What do we do? It's very simple. You blow up. I'm going out on a limb here.
我们怎么办?很简单,你被炸飞。我愿意冒一回险。
These are the guys that want me dead, correct? It's nothing personal. Fellers, listen.
这些就是想要我们命的家伙,对吧?这与个人恩怨无关 伙计们,听我说。
I know what you're going through. Everybody's been laughing at me too.
我知道你们经历过什么。人们也一直嘲笑我来着。
But becoming powerful and rich beyond your wildest dreams ain't gonna make you feel better.
但就算有权有势的野心满足了也不能让你们更好受啊。
Yeah, but it's worth a shot. Pit stop. Not today, boys.
是啊,不过值得一试。进维修站吧。不是今天,伙计们。
Retreat! Thanks for the help, Corporal. Anything for one of Pop's mates.
撤退!多谢帮忙,下士。愿为老兄你的朋友效劳。

分享到