赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:抓住英国间谍
日期:2015-05-16 08:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Incoming. All workers report to the loading dock.
通知:所有工人上码头报到。
Leland Turbo, this is Finn McMissile. I'm at the rally point. Over.
芬恩·麦导弹呼叫利兰·超动力,我已到达集结地点,完毕。
All right, fellas, you know the drill.
好吧,伙计们,你知道该怎么做。
Leland, it's Finn. Please respond. Over.
芬恩呼叫利兰,请回答,完毕。

赛车总动员2.jpg

Come on, guys. These crates aren't gonna unload themselves. -Too many cars here. Out of my way.
加油啊,各位,箱子可不会自己卸自己。-车太多了,都给我让开。
Professor Zedapp? - Here it is, Professor. You wanted to see this before we load it?
泽达普教授?-就是这个,教授,在装船之前你要看看吗?
Ah, yes. Very carefully. Oh, a TV camera.
啊,是的,千万小心。噢,摄像机。
What does it actually do? - This camera is extremely dangerous.
它是用来做什么的?- 这个摄像机非常非常危险。
What are you up to now, Professor?
你在忙活什么呢,教授?
This is valuable equipment. Make sure it is properly secured for the voyage.
这是贵重设备,在途中一定要小心保护。
You got it. - Hey, Professor Z! This is one of those British spies we told you about.
没错 - 嗨,Z教授!这是我跟你说过的英国间谍之一。
Yeah! This one we caught sticking his bumper where it didn't belong.
哈!我们抓住他时,他正呆在不该他去的地方。
Agent Leland Turbo. -It's Finn McMissile!
探员利兰·超动力。-那是芬恩·麦导弹!
He's seen the camera! Kill him! -All hands on deck! All hands on deck!
他看到了摄像机,干掉他!-全体就位!全体就位!
...... Whoa!
哇!

分享到