赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:前所未有的赛事
日期:2015-06-05 09:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Project is still on schedule. You will find the second agent and kill him.
行动按原计划执行。你们去找第二个探员,干掉他。
Japan, land of the rising sun, where ancient tradition meets modern technology.
日本,旭日之国,古代传统与现代科技在此相遇。
Welcome to the inaugural running of the World Grand Prix.
欢迎收看世界赛车大奖赛的现场报道。
I'm Brent Mustangburger here with racing legends Darrell Cartrip and David Hobbscap.
我是布伦特·马斯唐伯格,在我身边的是两位传奇人物——达雷尔·卡特里普和大卫·霍布斯卡普。

赛车总动员2.jpg

There's never been a competition like this before.
这是一场前所未有的赛事。
First, allinol, making its debut tonight as the required fuel for all these great champions.
首先,聚合油作为所有大型比赛的指定燃料将于今晚首次亮相。
Second, the course itself. And it's like nothing we've ever seen before.
其次是赛道。也是我们前所未见的。
David, how exactly does this competition work program?
大卫,这次比赛的规则究竟是什么样的呢?
All three of these street courses are classic round the house racetracks.
三条赛道都是经典的环形跑道。
This means that the LMP and formula cars should break out of the gate in spectacular fashion.
这意味着兰博基尼概念赛车和方程式赛车将以最华丽的姿态冲出起跑线。
Look for Francesco Bernoulli, in particular, to lead early.
特别是弗朗西斯科·伯努利,有望占据领先地位。
And with technical turns throughout, GT and touring cars, like Spain's Miguel Camino,
而高性能跑车和巡回车在所有的弯道处都可以扳回局面,比如西班牙的米格尔·卡米诺,
should make up ground but I doubt it'll be enough to stop Francesco from absolutely running away with it.
但我怀疑仍不足以赶超弗朗西斯科,因为他拥有绝对优势。
Whoa now. Hold your horsepower. You forget the most important factor here, that early dirt track section of the course.
哦,呵呵,你言之过早了。你遗漏了一个重要因素,就是赛道前方的土路部分。
The dirt is supposed to be the equalizer in this race.
在这场比赛中土路被用来平衡速度。
French rally car Raoul Roule is counting on a big boost through there.
法国拉力赛车拉乌尔·撒儒勒就期待在土路段提升速度。
And don't forget Lightning McQueen. His mentor, the Hudson Hornet, was one of the greatest dirt track racers of all time.
还有别忘了闪电麦坤。他的教练,大黄蜂哈德森一直是最厉害的土路赛车手。
In my opinion, McQueen is the best all around racer in this competition.
在我看来,麦坤是这次比赛中最全面的选手。
Really, Darrell, you need to clean your windshield.
说真的,达雷尔你应该擦一下你的挡风玻璃了。
You're clearly not seeing this for what it is: Francesco's race to lose.
有一点你显然没看清:弗朗西斯科从没输过比赛。
It's time to find out. The racers are locking into the grid.
是时候揭晓疑问了,参赛者已经就位。
Speed. I am speed. Really? You are speed? Then Francesco is triple speed. Francesco is triple speed.
速度,我就是速度。真的吗?你就是速度?那弗朗西斯科就是三倍速度。弗朗西斯科是三倍速度。
Hoho! Francesco likes a this McQueen. It's a really getting him into the zone. He is so getting beat today.
嗬嗬!弗朗西斯科喜欢麦坤。但愿他别落得太远。今天我要他好看。
Your suspension sets look good. Tire pressure is excellent! He's got plenty of fuel. And he's awesome.
你的悬架不错 胎压很正常!他燃料充足,他帅呆了。

分享到