赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:你被跟踪了
日期:2015-06-13 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to Tokyo International Airport.
欢迎来到东京国际机场。
Come with me, please, sir. But I'm 'onna miss my plane. Right this way. Ah, doggone it. This is about my hook, ain't it?
请跟我来,先生,可我要误飞机了。 这边走 啊,怎么回事。是因为我的钩子吧?
I know I should have checked it, but I can't, really. Look. It's attached to me.
我就知道应该先检查一下,但我真没办法。看,它是固定的。

赛车总动员2.jpg

Hey, I know you. You're that feller from the karate demonstration.
嘿,我认识你,你就是那个表演空手道的。
I never properly introduced myself. Finn McMissile. British Intelligence. Tow Mater. Average intelligence.
我还没正式自我介绍。芬恩·麦导弹,英国情报局。拖车脱线,普通智商。
Who are you with? FBI? CIA? Let's just say I'm AAA affiliated. I know some karate.
你在哪个机构工作?联邦调查局?中情局?就当我是美国汽车协会的吧。我也会一些空手道。
I don't want to brag or nuttin', but I got me a black fan belt. Wanna see some moves I made up? You're being followed.
我不是吹牛或者炫耀,不过我是黑带哦。想看看我自己编的动作吗? 你被跟踪了。
This first one, I can reach into a car's hood pull out his battery, and show it to him before he stalls.
第一个动作,打开一辆车发动机罩拔出电池,在他熄火之前给他看。
I call it, "What I accidentally did to my friend Luigi once. "
我称之为"跟我的朋友路易吉开的一次玩笑"。
...... Hey! Hiyahpah! Hiyah! There he is! Hihitah! Huh!......
嘿!嗨呀啪! 嘿呀! 他在那边!嗨嗨哒嗬!
Wow, look, I probably ought to go. I'm about to miss my flight. Don't worry. I've taken care of that. Whoa! Hang on! Whoahahhah!
我说,我得走了,航班要误了。 别担心,交给我了 哇!稳住!哇哈哈哈!
This is first class service. You don't even have to go through the terminal!
这是头等舱服务。都不用走客运站!
Your karate partners is back there. They look like they trying to catch up!
你的空手道搭档回来了。他们看起来很赶时间啊!
Drive forward. Whatever you do, don't stop! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa... Is everything okay back there?
只管开,无论如何别停! 哇! 哇!哇哇哇...后面还好吧?
Finn, it's Sid. I'm on approach. Roger that.
芬恩,我是西德,我快到了。收到。
Remember that whole thing about me not stopping no matter what? I knew I should done carry on!
是你告诉我无论如何不要停下的哦?我就知道行李应该随身带!
Thanks, old boy. You got it, mate. Hey, doggonit! Look, it's my imaginary girlfriend!
谢谢,老朋友。 没问题,伙计。 嘿,别挡路!这不是我想象出来的女朋友嘛!
Come on! Get in here! I tell you what, you really do want this first date, don't ya? That's a no quit attitude right there.
快,进来!你对第一次约会真看重呀真是永不放弃,精神可嘉。

分享到