赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:老板伊万
日期:2015-07-02 09:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Whoo, boy! This is gonna be a great race.
喔,小伙子们!这将是一场伟大的比赛。
Gremlins. Man, those are some ugly cars. Look like someone stole their trunks.
格里莫林,伙计们,这些车可真丑。就像有谁想偷他们的后备箱似的。
My grand a father has a broken down. If a one of a you would help, I would be so thankful.
我的祖父抛锚了。要是有谁能帮一把,我会感激不尽的。
Sounds like you need some roadside assistance. She was talking to me. Really? Prove it.
听起来你需要道路援助。她跟我说话呢 是吗?谁能证明?
Don't a fight over me. Signore Tow Truck, per favore.
别因为我吵架。拖车先生,劳驾了。

赛车总动员2.jpg

Get ready, Mater. You're on any moment now.
准备好,脱线,随时行动。
I don't know about this. What if I screw things up?
我不知道怎么做,要是搞砸了怎么办?
Impossible. Just apply the same level of dedication you've been using to play the idiot tow truck, and you'll be fine.
不可能。正常发挥就好,演好傻瓜拖车的角色就可以了。
It's just that them guys look purty tough and... Wait, did you say "idiot"?
可是那些家伙看起来很难对付…等等,你说"傻瓜"?
Is that how you see me? That's how everyone sees you. Isn't that the idea? I tell you, that's the genius of it.
你是这么看我的?每个人都这么看你的。那不是你的策略吗?我跟你说,这就是你的天才之处。
No one realizes they're being fooled because they're too busy laughing at the fool.
谁都意识不到自己被你耍了,因为他们光顾着嘲笑那个傻瓜了。
Brilliant! Why aren't you in disguise? I er...Come on! There's no time! Go! OK. OK. Computer, disguise! Request acknowledged.
真高明!你怎么还没伪装好?我…快点!没时间了!赶紧!好吧,好吧。电脑,伪装!请求已确认。
It's the boss. He's coming. Ivan. Oh, er... Ivan, why do you insult me so by making me wait here? He's in.
老板来了。伊万。哦,呃…伊万,你怎么这么无礼,把我晾在这里?他上场了。
The racers are now making their way around the hairpin and headed downhill toward the casino bridge.
赛车们正在绕着U型弯道转弯然后向山下的赌场桥开去。
No more bets, please. Come on, fuzzy dice! Number four. Easy four. Yeah!
请停止下注。来吧,绒毛骰子!四点。耶!
Air freshener. Antenna balls. Spark a plugs. Wow. this place looks like it's made out of gold!
空气清新剂,天线球。火花塞。哇,这地方看起来像是金子砌的!
That's because it is. Mater, now, be careful what you say.
因为它就是,脱线,现在开始说话要注意了。
Why is that? What do you mean, "Don't talk to ya"? You want me to stop talkin' to ya right now?
为啥?什么叫"不要跟你说话"?你要我现在就不要跟你说话吗?
You are acting strange today, Ivan. I have no idea what you're talking about, "Alexander Hugo, aka Chop Shop Alex. "
你今天怪怪的,伊万。不知道你说什么"亚历克桑德·雨果,也叫拆车铺亚历克斯"。
You got a lot of aka's, Alex. But that makes sense, seein's how you's wanted in France, Germany...Mater, stop it!
你的名字还真多,亚历克斯。不过也有道理你看,你在这么多国家都被通缉,法国,德国…脱线,住嘴!
OK, OK, keep your voice down! You gonna make me arrested!
行了行了,小点声!你要招来警察了!

分享到