赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:梅尔多拉真人秀
日期:2015-05-21 10:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Ah, this is so nice. - I can't tell you how good it is to be here alone, just the two of us, finally.
啊,这里可真美。-我们能独自呆着感觉真好,总算可以过二人世界了。
You and me. -Ahem! Good evening. - Oh! - My name is Mater, and I'll be your waiter.
你和我 - 嗯哼!晚上好。- 哦!- 我叫脱线,是你们的服务生。
Mater the waiter. That's funny right there. -Mater? You work here?
脱线服务生,真好玩。脱线?你在这儿上班?

赛车总动员2.jpg

Yeah, I work here. What'd you think? I just snuck in here when nobody was looking and pretended to be your waiter so I could hang out with you?
是啊,我在这儿上班,不然你以为呢?我趁人不备偷偷溜进来,假扮成你们的服务生来跟你一起玩?
Oh, yeah. How ridiculous would that be?
哦,也是,那多可笑呀是吧?
Can I start you two lovebirds off with a couple of drinks?
你们两个小情侣要点饮料吗?
Yes. I'll have my usual. - You know what? I am gonna have that, too. -Uh... Right. Your usual.
好的,我就喝平常喝的 - 这样好不好?我也要那个。-呃…对,你常喝的。
Thanks, man. - Grazie, Guido. -Guido, what's McQueen's usual? -How should I know?
多谢,伙计 - 谢谢,圭多。-圭多,麦坤常喝的是什么饮料?-我怎么知道?(意大利语)
- Perfect. Give me two of them. - Quiet! My program's on.
- 好极了,来两杯 - 安静!我的节目开始了。
Tonight on the Mel Dorado Show... His story gripped the world.
今夜,来到梅尔·多拉真人秀的是…他的故事全球瞩目。
Oil billionaire Miles Axlerod, in an attempt to become the first car to circumnavigate the globe without GPS,
石油大亨,亿万富翁麦尔斯·艾克斯勒洛德力图成为不使用GPS进行环球航行的第一车,
ironically ran out of gas, and found himself trapped in the wild.
讽刺的是,他耗尽燃油,身陷荒野。
Feared dead, he emerged 36 days later, running on a fuel he distilled himself from the natural elements!
36天后从死亡边缘生还,依靠他从自然界中提取的燃料发动了自己。
Since then, he's sold his oil fortune, converted himself from a gas-guzzler into an electric car
此后,他就卖掉了石油公司,自己从油老虎摇身一变为电动车,
and has devoted his life to finding a renewable, clean-burning fuel.
并献身于寻找可再生清洁燃料的事业。
Now he claims to have done it with his allinol.
如今他宣称他的聚合油公司已经完成这一使命。
And to show the world what his new super fuel can do he's created a racing competition like no other,
并向全世界展示他的超级燃料的威力,他举办了一项史无前例的赛车锦标赛,
inviting the greatest champions from around the globe to battle in the first ever World Grand Prix.
邀请世界各地最伟大的冠军选手在首轮国际大奖赛中一争高下。
Welcome, Sir Miles Axlerod. -Thank you, Mel. It is very very good to be here. Listen to me.
热烈欢迎,麦尔斯·艾克斯勒洛德爵士。-谢谢,梅尔,很高兴上节目,请听我说。
Big oil. It costs a fortune. Pollution is getting worse.
大量使用石油,耗资巨大,加剧污染。
I mean, come on, it's a fossil fuel. "Fossil," as in dead dinosaurs. And we all know what happened to them.
它是化石燃料,什么叫化石?就像灭绝的恐龙。我们都知道它们是怎么灭绝的。
Alternative energy is the future. Trust me, Mel.
新能源是未来的趋势,相信我,梅尔。
After seeing allinol in action at the World Grand Prix, nobody will ever go back to gasoline again.
凡是看过聚合油在国际大奖赛上的表现的人绝不会再回去用汽油了。
What happened to the dinosaurs, now?
那恐龙到底是怎么灭绝的呢?
And on satellite, a World Grand Prix competitor and one of the fastest cars in the world, Francesco Bernoulli.
现在卫星连线一位大奖赛的参赛选手,世界上最快的车之一,弗朗西斯科·伯努利。
It is an honor, Signore Dorado, for you. - Why not invite Lightning McQueen?
真荣幸,多拉先生对你爱说你真荣幸。-为什么没邀请闪电麦坤?
Of course we invited him, but apparently after his very long racing season he is taking some time off to rest.
当然邀请了,但显然,经过了这么长的赛季之后他想休息休息。
The Lightning McQueen would not have a chance against Francesco.
闪电麦坤不会有机会赢弗朗西斯科的。
I can go over 300 kilometers an hour. In miles, that is like...way faster than McQueen.
我每小时可以跑300公里。换算成英里就是…总之比麦坤快多了。
Let's go to the phones. Baltimore, Maryland, you're on the air.
我们来进行电话连线。马里兰州巴尔的摩的听众,你的电话接通了。
Am I on? Hello? - You're on. Go ahead. - Hello? - Go ahead. Let's go to Radiator Springs. You're on, caller.
真的吗?你好?- 是的,请讲话。- 你好?- 请说。我们来接通油车水镇的电话。这位听众,你已经打进来了。
Yeah, that Italian feller you got on there can't talk that way about Lightning McQueen.
你们弄来的那个意大利家伙不许这样乱讲闪电麦坤。
He's the best race car in the whole wide world.
他是全世界跑得最快的赛车。

分享到