赛车总动员2(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:漏油的脱线
日期:2015-05-18 08:38

(单词翻译:单击)

- Waargh! - What? - Get to the boats! - He's getting away! - Not for long! He's dead, Professor. - Wunderbar!......
-啊啊啊啊啊!-他要干什么?-上快艇!- 他逃脱了!- 逃不掉的!解决他了,教授。-妙极了!
With Finn McMissile gone, who can stop us now?
芬恩·麦导弹一死,谁还妨碍得了我们?
Mater, Tow Mater, that's who - is here to help you.
脱线,拖车脱线,时刻为您服务。

赛车总动员2.jpg

Hey, Otis! - Hey, Mater. - I... Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry.
嘿,奥的斯!- 嘿,脱线。-我…老天,真不好意思。
I thought I could make it this time, but... Smooth like pudding, huh?
我以为这次能行呢,可是…多么流畅啊,是吧?
Ah... Who am I kidding? I'll always be a lemon.
唉,我这是骗谁呢?我总是这么没用。
Dad-gum, you're leaking oil again. Must be your gaskets.
真够呛,你又漏油了,肯定是垫圈的问题。
Hey, but look on the bright side. This is your tenth tow this month, so it's on the house.
嘿,不过从好的一面来说。这是你本月第十次拖车服务,所以免费哦。
You're the only one that's nice to lemons like me, Mater.
脱线,只有你对我这种破车这么好。
Don't sweat it. Shoot, these things happen to everybody.
别灰心,哇塞,每辆车都会出状况的。
But you never leak oil. - Yeah, but I ain't perfect.
可你就从不漏油。- 那倒是,不过我也不是十全十美的。
Don't tell nobody, but I think my rust is starting to show through.
你可别告诉别人,我觉得我锈得越来越明显了。

分享到