(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
You missed the flight.
你误机了
I wouldn't have if you hadn't gotten yourself arrested.
如果不是因为你被捕 我才不会误机
- Mel, look. I was... - Dad, listen.
- Mel 那个 我... - 爸爸 听我说
Georgetown is... It's over.
Georgetown... 已经结束了
You know, you're getting exactly what you wanted.
你知道的 你得到了你想要的
Me, closer to home.
我 靠近家里
Baby, that's what I came here to tell you.
孩子 那就是我来这要跟你说的
I don't want that anymore.
我不再那么认为了
- What are you talking about? - You know...
- 你在说什么啊? - 要知道...
Dads don't know everything.
爸爸也不是万事通
We just try to do the best we can.
我们只是尽我们所能
Last night, when I came to the sorority house?
昨晚 当我进到女生宿舍
I was trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
That's what I do. I protect people.
那就是我的工作 保护人民
Now, sometimes I go too far.
但是 有时 我做得过火了
- In this case, I went way too far. - Dad...
- 这方面 我确实过火了 - 爸爸...
No, baby, look. I love you.
不 孩子 听着 我爱你
But I was so into what I wanted for you that I couldn't see what you wanted.
但我太迷失于我要给你的 至于忘了你想要什么
I want what every girl wants.
我想要和其他女孩一样
I want a dad who loves me, who adores me.
我想要一个爸爸 喜欢我 宠爱我
I want you
我想要你
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、arrest
vt. 逮捕;阻止;吸引
n. 逮捕;监禁
n. (Arrest)人名;(德)阿雷斯特
Police chased the fleeing terrorists and later made two arrests.
警方追赶逃窜的恐怖分子,后来逮捕了两个人。
2、exactly
adv. 恰好地;正是;精确地;正确地
Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten metres in height.
每个角都有1个警戒塔,每个塔刚好10米高。
3、anymore
adv. 再也不,不再
I don't ride my motorbike much anymore.
我不再常骑我的摩托车了。
4、adore
vt. 崇拜;爱慕;喜爱;极喜欢
vi. 崇拜;爱慕
n. (Adore)人名;(法)阿多尔
She adored her parents and would do anything to please them.
她深爱她的父母,愿做任何事来让他们高兴。
重点短语:
1、want for
需要;缺乏…
That is not a future I want for my children, or for yours.
这并不是我想为我的子女,或是为你们所设计的未来。
考考你(翻译):
1、警察有权逮捕犯法者。
2、他不完全是无家可归,他只是常住在这个公园里。
3、我再不能相信他了。
Do you know the man who is wanted for the bank robbery?
你认识那个被通缉抢银行的人吗?
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、That is enough to worry rather than terrify local shopkeepers.
2、You can believe in this girl,she'll never let you down.
3、We do not have to worry about military applications.